Now we have a Mary Trump book coming out ...

by RubaDub 66 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

The only people who care about her book are liberals. It won’t make a dent on the President Those that hate him will eat it up along with John Bolton’s book. Those that like Trump won’t really care.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

That is a problem though. A lot of people that do not "like" Trump, voted for him. Look what the alternative was. A vote for Trump now is a literal target for mockery. The boatload of independents that spent their vote for him will put their finger on the trigger guard for a while before they fire off next time. People eat insider information up. Whether true or not it gets scanned and filed. Maybe Trump's diehard base could care a less but best seller numbers don't lie. And apparently a grotesquely biased for Trump Rasmussen poll agrees.

Perhaps the director of the FBI can drop some juiciness against Biden weeks before the vote. May be Trump's only hope.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

As I've said before if the Dem's really were serious about unseating Trump why would they put Joe Biden against him. Even though I admit Trump has said some things that left me scratching my head trying to figure out what he meant it pales in comparison to what has been happening to Joe Biden. I really think Joe is getting dementia and I say this not to be mean but I had a member of family develop dementia and Joe is displaying all the same traits.
    How can anyone watch this 17 minute video and think he is a viable candidate is beyond me.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADDrSvNyqEY

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

Unfortunately for the Trump base and the divergent part of the Republican party without a viable replacement, what you just vividly displayed about Joe Biden with that video clip is EXACTLY what Hillary lacked and why she did not win. Likability and someone that people can relate to. Even stumbling for the right words through the 40 years of facts and figures in his mind, Joe does it in a way everybody sees is genuine like all the other older people in our lives. Doesn't mean he won't eventually get there, its just hard on the spot 24 hours a day.

Its night and day compared to Trump. Trump has no foundation of actual knowledge to even draw from in the first place. He starts out bat shit crazy, goes off script and then leaves everyone wondering how in the actual F he got elected. Joe tells a good story. For a stutterer he does a damn good job of leaving something to walk away with that we don't have to lose sleep over parsing minutes, days, months later.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Likability is one thing with Joe, Liking someone doesn't equate to a good leader.
    When dementia gets worse which it will in the next few years how could we know he would remember the codes if needed for the launch case. What if he can't remember the name of who he's suppose to get in touch with in a critical situation or emergency? He's already shown that in the above video and with dementia it only gets worse over the next few years.
    But even putting aside the forgetfulness lets go back about 40 years and trust him with his own words when he says he does dumb things and will continue to do dumb things in the future. I take him at his words on that. Not leader material. He amy get elected but I hate it for all of us that it comes down to either him or Trump to be honest but at this point since Trump hasn't started any new wars while in office and economy was booming until this 'virus" I'd have to go with Trump over Biden.
    Here's the vid on Biden over 30 years ago when he got caught and had done some "dumb" things.
    It's just under a minute but well worth the watch because i take him at his word that he's going to do more dumb things.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAlZFQVFbxU

• LV101
    LV101

Fossil Biden is clueless where he's at - he's not getting dementia he has dementia/Alzheimers. He's a puppet for the Marxists. BLM is no more about black lives than Biden is presidential material. Sad.

Amazing the liberals want this type of gov't. The Dem party here just broke up a bit - the 'progressives' were off into uncharted territory and caused some to walk away.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

A lot of things equate to not being a good leader. This nation and the entire world have had a crash course the past few years. Not that it was really needed but let's see what happens at the voting booth because of it.

I'll be the first one here to step up and admit I was wrong.

• Biahi
    Biahi

My congressman came to my union meeting some months back (pre Covid). He was at a conference in Switzerland about climate change. He told us that other world leaders approached him to say that they knew it was a strange fluke the way Trump was elected, but if he was re-elected, they would have serious doubts about America and our future. Someone in our union then called Trump the “tangerine toddler.” Lol

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

I told you so my US friends. That man is beyond normal.

But I had to keep shut.

G.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Thank you, Gorby.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit