Now we have a Mary Trump book coming out ...

by RubaDub 66 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

So for the Trump haters...would you rather have a person—-any person with dementia running the country and being the leader of the free world? Those are your choices. Trump with all his foibles or Biden who has severe mental problems.

• hoser
    hoser

What scares me is the lack of choice. Are these two clowns the best America has to offer?

As a Canadian, the meltdown of our closest neighbour and trading partner concerns me and affects my bottom line.

I swear we are living in a computer simulation. You can’t make this shit up.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

would you rather have a person—-any person with dementia running the country and being the leader of the free world?

Short answer, yes.

• JWPrince
    JWPrince

Who likes him? Anyone who understands the economy which is still afloat despite this global pandemic. If he had even 1/2 the support from congress that they gave Obama instead of fighting him at every turn, he would have accomplished a lot more that would have affected everyone personally and more positively. Most Americans are idiots that couldn't find Washington DC on a map, let alone explain how to make this government sustainable.

• minimus
    minimus

Rub, I’m disappointed by your response. I think it’s stupid.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

would you rather have a person—-any person with dementia running the country and being the leader of the free world?

Short answer, yes. ~ Rub

Trouble there, Rub, is you don't know who will be running the show when they remove Sleepy Joe with the 25th Amendment.

Stacy? Kamala? Susan? Val? Keisha? Tammy? (Nah! She ain't black!)

You probably recognize "Kamala", but WTF are the others? (Yeah, that should be a concern, shouldn't it!)

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

MINIMUS & HOSER:

Yes, it’s sad that these two people are supposedly the ‘best’ America has to offer.

Believe me, if the Democratic party was like what it was decades ago before it went full-on left..I would vote for a Democratic candidate. But now? No way.

Because of this lack of choice, I will be one of those people who hold my nose when I go to the voting booth and vote Republican. I’m sorry for other people who hate DT so much they would - as the expression goes - cut off their nose to spite what they think is DT’s face - but it’s really their own..We’ll need bars on our windows if the dems get in. Then maybe some people here will be lamenting but it will be too bad.

Oh, I’m also not interested in opinions of clueless people in the EU who make derogatory remarks about people in the US - meanwhile they are not living here or experiencing anything first hand.

• minimus
    minimus

Most Presidents and presidential contenders have baggage. I’m sure we could fairly look at all of them and say, SOMEONE must be better than these two. So now we look at the reality of it all. When you vote you make a choice for either one or the other. You may not be in love with the one you vote for but you must look at the alternative.

....see Hillary Clinton on both her election races...

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Stacy? Kamala? Susan? Val? Keisha? Tammy? (Nah! She ain't black!)

Yes, there are a lot of "options" available.

If Michelle ran, she would put a baseball bat up Trumps butt and only the handle would be visable.

If it was Colin Powell, the same result would happen but he would use a smaller bat and not put sand on it.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Just to append to my comment above .......

I could envision Trump boarding Marine One (Presidential helicopter) and not taking any questions from the press with the baseball bat handle protruding from the back of his pants on the way to Walter Reed Medical Center for removal.

As an aside, I've come to the realization that this COVID-19 lockdown thing and letting your mind wander is not good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit