Now we have a Mary Trump book coming out ...

by RubaDub 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Lightgrowsbrighter
    Lightgrowsbrighter

@sir- Even under 8 years of Obama lurching America to a globalist/racist left, I NEVER marched/protested/or tore anything up. Despite my many disagreements with Obama, I still respected him as the President. My angry response now is simply one of self-defense and preservation for a free America. I don’t want to feel angry, but consider:

I thought it was great in 2008 that a man with black ancestry was elected president, and that this would prove that overall racism was dead and gone in America. Boy, was I wrong. I watched my taxes/health insurance go through the roof, and now I'm told that I'm a racist simply because I'm (mostly) white. And now America's amazing history has been turned upside down by leftists who love all the benefits this country provides, but hate the wisdom of the men who set it up. And also, the hypocritical drive to destroy the 2nd amendment, unless you are an elitist who ‘deserves’ special treatment. I agree with you in that the hypocrisy of the push left has me frustrated and angry.

Here's my answer: quit challenging and threatening conservative Americans with insults and violent 'protests' and you will never hear an angry word from law abiding, tax paying hard working people like myself. Leave my freedoms alone! Don’t ask for special treatment or a free ride, earn it yourself as folks like I have. Trump is a loud mouth, but he’s done great things for people of all races who chose to be Americans, NOT hyphenated-Americans.

AGAIN: binary choice- Trump for Americans of all backgrounds and support of our constitutional freedom, or Biden’s globalist chaos, racial divisiveness, big governmental control, and arrogant elitism. Pretty simple choice.

• minimus
    minimus

Light, I agree 100%!

Obama was not my choice for President but I was hoping the best for the country. I would never destroy things just to make a political point.

I really do believe that a slim majority of Americans do not support the buffoonery going in with the left and they simply don’t get in your face over it. They are the silent majority.

• Lightgrowsbrighter
    Lightgrowsbrighter

Min- I hope you're correct. I'm sick of all the anger out there. And this in a country where even the poorest have a full stomach and a roof over their heads if they're willing to put forth even minimal effort. The protesters really never have any cogent demands other than more handouts and special rights.

BTW- no one has ever answered my question: If America is so evil/bad/racist blah blah, WHY are so may people banging down the doors to get in here? Legally or illegally! You'd think that the loudmouths who talk about leaving when Trump got elected would actually have left. Nope.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

I got a -1 .. I was just asking... jeeez. Ok, so no gay slurs. Are white slurs ok? Those are all the rage these days. Let me know...

• MeanMrMustard
  • RubaDub
    RubaDub

After further review, I consider Joe Biden more like Mr Rodgers.

Trump is more like a neighbor who pounds on your door, starts screaming, and thinks you drove your car across his lawn.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

Tom Hanks portrayal of Mr. Rogers was without a doubt spot on. He just doesn't do roles half assed. But I have to say Mr. Rogers really irritated me. Maybe it was his Presbyterian background? Not even sure if that was his faith. Doesn't really matter. He came across so overly compassionate that it seemed and felt forced and almost condescending. A bit like the love bombing from every cult. It just grated me equating all the passive aggressive language he used dialoguing with people/main character with the same shit JW elders did thinking their shit smelled perfect when in nearly every case their family was a front page of disfunction.

I don't think Biden is as nearly calculating/manipulating as Mr. Rogers and I doubt in his moments of frustration he pounds the piano keyboard. I would imagine instead he practices his written speeches in front of the mirror to remedy any lingering stuttering and to commit to memory whats on the teleprompter.

But I may be wrong. If Biden pulls out a suitcase of puppets on inauguration day.....

• TD
    TD

I've disliked Biden since at least the 80's. He was a rabid gun-grabber then and he probably still is at heart.

Having said that though, I am shocked sometimes at how far Trump's "foibles" deviate from conservatism.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

But I may be wrong. If Biden pulls out a suitcase of puppets on inauguration day.....

@the girl next door ...

Yea, it will be interesting if he thanks them for supporting him in the election. Then he puts on his shoes and goes to the White House.

• LV101
    LV101

Biden is a loser - he's a professional political thug and has fleeced the taxpayers and the country for decades - WTH is his lineage Hunter?! Yeah, right. Obama selected Bedpan Biden as his VP for a reason - he's a crook and manipulated the $$ schemes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit