Now we have a Mary Trump book coming out ...

by RubaDub 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Lightgrowsbrighter
    Lightgrowsbrighter

Binary choice. Trump is not a politician and has his rough edges, but has fought the cancer of liberalism while fighting unprecedented attacks from a grossly biased media, extreme left Dems, and even the elitist RINO's who should be supporting him.

I live in Oregon. The Dem controlled govts. are in financial chaos, support Marxists ideals, raising taxes to prop up their uncontrolled spending, divisive racial issues in a world where people of color already have more rights than others, enforce 'mask' edicts and banning church groups while letting leftist idiot 'protesters' run wild, re-writing American history as evil, and attempting to destroy our 2nd amendment rights. And I can go on an on. This is the group Biden represents. NO THANKS.

Any of you who support Dems/Biden (including you Rub) no longer support American values and the Constitution they were built on. Chatter all you want, but if you get your way, America as we know it will no longer exist and will (as history proves- see Venezuela etc.) plunge into third world status where only the elites enjoy the good life so many average Americans now have.

Question: If, as you leftist anti-Americans suggest, America is and has been such a racist terrible place, WHY have people from all over the world banged the doors down to get in here? And they continue to!

Rub, your not so subtle violent verbiage 'If Michelle ran, she would put a baseball bat up Trumps butt and only the handle would be visable' is showing through. You leftist's act like you're non-violent, but constantly verbally and even physically attack those who disagree with your screwed up rhetoric. I've never asked the government for anything, never had trouble with the law, and worked my ass off to get what I have. This despite the JW end of the world stuff I lived with for 40 years. If your Antifa punks really want to fight, at some point they will get it, and I guarantee you they will badly lose.

My request, take your Marxist shit and put it up your own ass. I apologize in advance for sounding so angry- but I'm done with this leftist nonsense.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

My request, take your Marxist shit and put it up your own ass.

@Lightsgrowsbrighter ....

I did append another comment to what I had just written about the baseball bat removal at the Walter Reed Medical Center.

I thought it might be rather insightful to some.

• Lightgrowsbrighter
    Lightgrowsbrighter

Rub, point well taken. I'm sure you and I one and one would find common ground over a few drinks.

But I'm just tired of irresponsible people tearing down Trump and America. This is a great place to live. The only way to keep that way is to keep big government out of our way. Most of the loudest complainers have a place to live, and a stomach, entertainment etc. Just quit complaining, take some personal responsibility, and achieve something. Anyone can do it in America if they want to.

• Lightgrowsbrighter
    Lightgrowsbrighter

*a full stomach. Sorry I typed too fast...

• sir82
    sir82
    You leftist's act like you're non-violent, but constantly verbally and even physically attack those who disagree with your screwed up rhetoric.
    My request, take your Marxist shit and put it up your own ass.

LOL. Barely made it to the next paragraph before doing what you complain about.

• minimus
    minimus

I think it’s marvelous that this thread is still continuing considering all the hate emanating from it. Bravo!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Rub, point well taken. I'm sure you and I one and one would find common ground over a few drinks.

@Lightgrowsbrighter ...

I definitely agree, no question about it.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I think it’s marvelous that this thread is still continuing considering all the hate emanating from it. Bravo!

Min ...

I think this COVID-19 thing is messing things up. I even find myself putting on hand sanitizer and a mask when I go and take a piss.

After awhile, it works on your mind.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I think this COVID-19 thing is messing things up. I find myself putting on hand sanitizer and a mask when I go and take a piss.

I remember when all you had to do was wear a condom and you could anything you damn well pleased and feel safe! (Whether that was a false sense of security, you be the judge. At least you FELT safe.)

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Do we want to start throwing around gay slurs? Just checking. Let me know...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit