Is Tony Morris a Nonce / Pedophile

by MebyonKernow 76 Replies latest jw friends

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

So there have been at least four GB members removed for various child sexual molestation reasons everyone except for Franz was some kind of suspected sexual perversion. Chitty was accused of sexual activity with a young teenage brother as were all the other members of the GB (ecespt Franz) who were removed including Tony Morris who has now been accused of sexual deviance even including the word torture this time.

Leo Greenlees Was said to have molested at least one 10 year old boy. So was removed from the governing body.

Other members of the GB have also had accusations including Br Jarez who was quickly moved away from the area where he was accused of sexual deviance with a young brother. But he stayed GB until he died.

I guess the saying is true power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

Ewart Chitty - born c. 1898, died about 1993, must have lived into his mid-nineties. He was moved back to London Mill Hill congregation. Some older ones who are still in Mill Hill from that time still remember him today. Apparently he still took the emblems right upto his death in 1993 as there were quite a few taking them in the Bethel infirmary in the 1990s they all went to Mill Hill congregation.

As a popular song has it - Only the Good Die Young !

The big question is now that Tony has had a couple of houses bought for him, will he live out his days as a brother in a congregation like Chitty did? If so he would have to still take the emblems as that’s the policy once anointed you can’t go back to being other sheep.

But these accusations are extremely serious far more so than Chitty, Greenlees or Jarez accusations. This time the word torture was used in accusations against Tony Morris 3rd. Also the accusation was made that he should not be allowed near children.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

@Teddnzo...

The Billy Joel song, "Only the Good Die Young" was talking about a man who was trying to seduce a Catholic virgin girl into sleeping with him. He told her "only the good die young" to tempt her so that she could supposedly have a longer life as a sinner according to his twisted words. It was fallacious reasoning, just like most of your posts.

You mentioned something about Salena's book, but you already know the title, it's called "Nesting Dolls". Maybe she'll make some money from this recent promo. As you already know, she also has a bunch of weird websites that all have the ICE and national trafficking line listed as the website phone number, even though her websites are not officially linked to those other agencies.

Proverbs 14:5

"A faithful witness will not lie,

But a false witness lies with every breath."

Job 34:3

"For the ear tests words

Just as the tongue tastes food."

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Grant Davis writes concerning Selena's credibility:

"Selena also said that Tony Morris’ match illustration was an instruction to burn her house down. Something she claims has happened to her twice.

She also said that she was asked if she wanted to help cover up CSA.

She also said that Watchtower regularly kills people and gets Google to cover it up.

She says that Watchtower has tried to poison her numerous times.

I really think that submitting anything speculative about TM3 when reporting the claims of someone who obviously has problems, hampers apostate moves in presenting verifiable facts.

I have little doubt that this is a woman who might well have been abused, but looking at her weird videos and super extraordinary claims, puts an invaluable slant on the veracity of her claims.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Teddnzo Should we start a new thread about (is it the Dutch/German Bethel??) Crash/protest? Looks very interesting! I take it it's not related to Selena's case??

NB Listener I do appreciate the info on the Ant Mo house purchase is publicly available. I'm still debating the wisdom of publicising it.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

I agree with Diogenesister that it may be unwise to allow TM3 to be doxxed. If he's done something wrong, then it is up to the proper authorities to track that down and prosecute him properly. Publishing information that could expose him to a lynch mob of vigilantes is not way to go.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I could not bring myself to watch the video of the accusation, but that is all that it is….as far as I know. Has there been a police investigation? Have any charges been made against him?

I also know nothing of this woman but reading Vanderhoven’s post above ( a respected member) I suspect that any accusation would never be considered credible.

Therefore I still consider Antony Morris as being what I know about him.. He is a thoroughly dislikable ex GB member but I know no more

• Listener
    Listener

Diogenesister - I don't believe there was any I'll intention but it didn't take long for someone to go after him.

Let's see if the Watchtower, with it's multi million dollar backing steps up to protect him and his family. Surely they have this responsibility.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

I think their main interest is protecting Jehovah's Governing Body.

Remember Sheba son of Bicri! (2 Sam,20:21)

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

Haha, those aren't Jehovah's guys...they are doing the work of their father...

John 8:44-47

Jesus said to those religious leaders, the "Governing Body" of that day..."You are from your father the Devil, and you wish to do the desires of your father. That one was a murderer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of the lie. Because I, on the other hand, tell you the truth, you do not believe me. Who of you convicts me of sin? If I speak truth, why is it that you do not believe me? The one who is from God listens to the sayings of God. This is why you do not listen, because you are not from God."

"I think their main interest is protecting" Jehovah's Satan's "Governing Body."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit