Is Tony Morris a Nonce / Pedophile

by MebyonKernow 76 Replies latest jw friends

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

Salena registered a corporation in Bokeelia, Florida in January 2023 called "Arclight Foundation Inc". She is listed as the president and there are two others listed as corporation members. The registration contact info was changed to PA in May 2023. The website for Arclight talks about rescuing victims of trafficking, but is written in a strange manner, speaking about things like having a mansion for victims to recover. The actual address of the Bokeelia residence is a trailer. The mailing address on the website appears to be at a bariatric medical office. The two phone numbers listed at the top of the weebly webpage for Arclight are actually the national trafficking hotline and the ICE number, neither of which are affiliated with the Arclight corporation. The Arclight corporation is not listed among the recommended vested organizations for assisting victims of trafficking.

It's sketchy.

In her older photos online, it looks like she had kids and a husband. At present, the kids don't seem to be around in the tiktok videos. She claimed in the KH video to care "about the children." I hope her children are okay.

https://thearclightfoundation.org/contact-us

https://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/ConvertTiffToPDF?storagePath=COR%5C2023%5C0127%5C00031241.Tif&documentNumber=N23000000828

https://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/SearchResultDetail?inquirytype=OfficerRegisteredAgentName&directionType=Initial&searchNameOrder=SALENAVERTOLOMO%20N230000008280&aggregateId=domnp-n23000000828-b9577390-f6a1-4b03-bffa-d9e1e88f48e7&searchTerm=salena%20vertolomo&listNameOrder=SALENAVERTOLOMO%20N230000008280

https://etactics.com/blog/organizations-to-stop-human-trafficking

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

And people wonder why Watchtower bought another house next door to Antony Morris' house.

I understand people's anger but If Tony Morris was the head of the service department when this lady was abused (by her father?) and it was covered up on his orders then she needs to make that clear. Say that. Don't dance around with weird accusations and threats. If that is true it's more than enough.

I'll get a ton of shit for saying this but it was totally irresponsible for 'Blue Envelope' to sit on his land registry access waiting for a hit on Ant Mo's name, then publicise his address for the sake of a video.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

BoogerMan offered, "I see REDDIT has stopped people from adding comments to the TM111 post. Wonder why?"

One reason *could be* that Alexis Ohanian, one of the founders of Reddit, is the husband of the international JW star Serena Williams. Serena is a zealous defender of the wackadoodle cult she calls "the truth", even though she ignores most of her cult's rules.

Maybe.

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Wtf. I heard about jw connections with reddit but I didn't know the dude is married to one

• Listener
    Listener

Diogenesister - " I'll get a ton of shit for saying this but it was totally irresponsible for 'Blue Envelope' to sit on his land registry access waiting for a hit on Ant Mo's name, then publicise his address for the sake of a video"

I don't recall the Blue Envelope giving out his address at all. He did provide enough PUBLICLY available information that his address was made even easier to find. When this was pointed out, he immediately took steps for it to be a little more difficult to work out from his video.

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

I really don't see why we should even remotely be worried for the privacy of a cult leader who contributed to destroy millions of lives and whish for the death of all of us

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

There are so many unanswered questions regarding this. I’d be very grateful if someone could give their best guesses to these questions-

1. Did she accuse Tony of being involved with the abuse or just covering it up? She did say he was responsible for it, so is he involved himself? If he is only being accused of covering it up then surely all Governing body members are also?

2. She said The state of Pennsylvania investigation is taking too long, is it possible that the Borg can throw enough money at the problem that they can make it go away?

3. what happens next? Is there anyway the Borg can sweep this one under the carpet and move on? I just can’t see it this time

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

So much is happening now

this news story just broke

https://youtu.be/kX_DwwStYOU?si=SksO9J19PeiK0O52

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Teddnzo - “…is it possible that the Borg can throw enough money at the problem that they can make it go away?”

Maybe ten or fifteen years ago.

From what we’ve been hearing nowadays, though…

…not so much.

😏

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

Vidiot I was talking about from a legal point of view.

Look at Randy Prince Andy and his involvement with Epstein, throw enough money at the problem and you don’t go to jail.

but from the point of view of what people think it just shows your guilty.

The Borg have paid off huge sums out of court settlements. Will that happen with these two sisters accusing Tony Morris 3?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit