Is Tony Morris a Nonce / Pedophile

by MebyonKernow 76 Replies latest jw friends

• MebyonKernow
    MebyonKernow

This has just been posted on Youtube regarding Tony Morris and the reason why he was removed as a GB member and 'relocated'.

Is Tony Morris a pedophile / nonce?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aHj9vxYgKE

Let me know your thoughts down below.

Celtic

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

let's just say that woman had the spirit of conviction...

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

well,

After googling somewhat I've found this by Salena Vertolomo regarding her allegations

https://youtu.be/_VZ-5TJohE8

Seems to be a step into historical abuse that the org has covered over as with many others..

No doubt proof will be required, which may be difficult given elders were instructed to destroy all personal notes.

jtg

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

When the woman says Morris is “directly responsible” she appears to be referring to his part in a cover up. It doesn’t sound like she is accusing him of committing the abuse himself. I could be wrong but that’s what it sounds like to me. Hopefully this will be clarified. If he is directly involved in a cover up that’s bad enough but obviously not the same thing and it would be good to be clear exactly what he’s being accused of.

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

I'm of the same mind slimboyfat.

Don't recall if am3 was on the gb during the years mentioned.

However it seems to be a recurring topic;; covering transgressions that bring the org into disrepute at the expense of the victims. Seeing that Salena has gone public to this extent it surely deserves scrutiny by the authorities.

I'm aware of one instance here in Australia where a coverup was performed to 'keep gods org free from accusation'. Nothing done to help the abused.

jtg

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather

Tony Morris can be accused of any and all problems that ex-JW;'s have faced during his tenure in the GB, not just CSA.

By that logic, should Raymond Franz be accused of covering up abuse cases that happened in the 70's? There are dozens of such cases filed across the US.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    By that logic, should Raymond Franz be accused of covering up abuse cases that happened in the 70's? There are dozens of such cases filed across the US.

Another one who has a soft spot in his heart for the Turd! 🤣

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

If you listen carefully to what she said, I think the young woman was saying that AMIII covered up the abuse by her father. I think she did tell the gentleman “exactly what he did”. I wish we as a community could go that too 🤦‍♀️

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather
    Another one who has a soft spot in his heart for the Turd! 🤣

And everyone will be suddenly praising the turd when he writes a tell-all expose book of his version of the WT

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

she also warned that it was dangerous for children to be around Tony...so it seems to be more than just him covering up her dad's abuse.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit