Is Tony Morris a Nonce / Pedophile

by MebyonKernow 76 Replies latest jw friends

• vienne
    vienne

It is foolish to post things like this when there is no proof yet. It opens this site and every other one that posts this to a defamation suit. Let's have a little caution here.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

vienne

I"ve had that same thought too.

I mean how authentic and real is this whole thing!! Could it actually be just something made-up.

We should show some caution measures here until this whole thing is 'true'.

Simon could be monitoring this. yes. Let's 'err ' on the side of caution.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

But yeah,,

''his ass is grass and I am the lawnmower""

I have to admit,,,that just got me. ROFL

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

It is interesting that there are no searchable offense records for Sahlena Fehnel's father, Tony Vertolomo, on either the PA or the CA or the NJ sex offender sites. There are no arrest records either. There appear to be two "Anthony Vertolomo"s, a father and grandfather, one has passed away. Neither has much info online. There is a page that pops up when you google their names that links to a government publication that includes an article on pedophilia, but it includes a lot of other topics too and it does not tie name "Vertolomo" to abuse; instead it has to do with his wife and her relative, a police officer, getting an award in a separate article.

I don't know the time frame of when the alleged activities took place, but if it was indeed some kind of "ring" thing, you'd think it'd already have been reported by now if she was going to the KH to confront the elders in NC, or you'd think if it was being processed by the courts that she would not risk ruining the case by showing up and causing trouble.

Additionally, what was the point of going to a KH and filming the interchange with a random elder?

I am all for exposing abuse in the borg, and I know from experience that they cover up abuse, but it seems like the methods used here are sketchy and likely to backfire. It would be worse for all the abuse victims if unsubstantiated claims are misused to slander and harass and malign TM3. They already don't take our reports of abuse seriously. This kind of behavior just makes it worse.

• MebyonKernow
    MebyonKernow

Vienne and Beth Sarim some said the same many years ago (in 2001) when five activists from this very same forum uncovered the UN Scandal.

I was told by some not to take the story to the mainstream media. I didn't listen to those naysayers and proceeded to write up a piece for The Guardian newspaper in London which I sent to Stephen Bates via email. He published the piece I wrote with a few tweaks to the wording of his own before it went to press.

Shortly afterwards the story was picked up by literally hundreds of other newspapers around the world and the article I originally wrote went viral, taking out over 10,000 Jehovah's Witnesses in the first year after publication and cost the Watchtower Society over $1 billion.

If I had listened to those naysayers / JW apologists telling me not to proceed, many thousands of JW's might still be in the cult and the story would have remained buried without my direct involvement over 20 years ago.

I don't treat such matters lightly. I'm still to this day heavily involved with investigative reporting on international geopolitical issues having gained the attention of several Prime Minister's since for my hard hitting reports. I'm not some wet behind the ears newbie fresh out of the JW's.

• vienne
    vienne

When my mom and I attended meetings a woman claimed that all of the elders, especially one of them, had sexually abused her child. No proof, and eventually she went into a mental health facility. That has left me cautious about unsupported claims.

And to the person who 'down voted' my previous post, "You're an idiot."

• vienne
    vienne

Maybe, that's nonsense. When proof, such as it was, was finally presented, then it was time to comment. And everyone who says the Watchtower 'joined' the UN is a twit. Only a nation state can join the UN. Most comments about the Watchtower's connection to the UN are off the mark and fail thereby.

Any claim that cannot be proved makes a rational person doubt both it and the person posting it.

It's a logic flaw to suggest one event proves another without an overt connection or firm, documented proof.

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

It is too early to claim that Morris’s reason for being ousted is known. The accusations by the this woman lack specificity.

it does need to be said that Morris, Loesch, Lett and others were used by Jaracz as fixers when CSA cases needed tamping down. I personally knew of one that Loesch was sent to deal with. The charges could never be investigated properly because elders started getting DF’d faster than a DA could file charges against Trump.

Intimidating witnesses with threats of being DF’d leaves a bitter taste in the mouth. I suspect there will be an interview soon that has more details. This was simply a teaser.

As for Morris and the 2 houses in Suburbia with his wife’s name on both - that should speak volumes. Sounds like a separation and a payoff for silence to me - but what do I know? Maybe they just like having 2 kitchens.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

There are many unknowns. I know married couples in the borg where one mate is a veteran with bad PTSD, gets violent at times and the answer for that family was to have a separate residence for him to retire to when things got too hot around the house. People talked a lot in the congregation because it didn't "look good" but those people weren't aware of all the details. The couple was trying to save their marriage and protect the kids.

I am not saying that is the same thing with the TM3 situation, but I'm just saying we don't have all the facts.

"When anyone replies to a matter before he hears the facts,

It is foolish and humiliating." (Proverbs 18:13)

• Simon
    Simon

You can take actions such as AM being replaced and them re-producing some videos as "proof" of practically anything, yet really it's not proof of anything unless you have some other specific proof. At that point it could become evidence of them covering something up to protect image before welfare, but without that proof all you have are allegations.

It's really no different than accusing him of being an alcoholic because someone bumped into him while he was buying multiple bottles of liquor. Pure speculation with no basis, and lots of innocent explanations (plus common sense, do alcoholics "stock up" like that? wouldn't they drink it as they bought it?). Ultimately, this sort of thing doesn't make us look smart of balanced - it makes us look desperate and too willing to believe anything that matches biases.

Accusations for crimes like this only count of they are made in court. A youtube video is proof of nothing. If someone genuinely has evidence they should get a lawyer and sue, and if they have evidence they will have people's full support I'm sure. But there are too many nutters about to go believing every accusation someone makes.

So be careful of making claims ... all you can say is that someone has accused him of this, but not in the legal system as far as we know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit