Is Tony Morris a Nonce / Pedophile

by MebyonKernow 76 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

As I have said on another post ,she sounds credible and telling the truth as she knows it , and if she is not telling the truth she is opening herself up to being sued by Tony and or the WT/JW religion

Watch this space

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

No idea if any of what she says is true.

But…

True or not, the WTS brought this on themselves by maintaining complete and total silence about TM’s dismissal.

Think about it - he was an enormously prominent member of the organization. As they transformed into a primarily-on-video system of instruction, he appeared on TV screens of millions of JWs 10-15 times a year for a decade, as well as being featured prominently in their video pieces of their latest “literature”. EVERYONE knew who he was, and felt like they knew him, as if he were an elder in their own congregation.

Then, poof! Like a puff of smoke, he’s just….gone. A brief cryptic note appears in a small corner of their website for 3 days then nothing. No one says anything, based on stories from Bethel, no one is ALLOWED to say anything.

Of course, finally, JWs notice he doesn’t appear on the broadcasts anymore. Of course JWs remember “hey, didn’t that video used to have Morris in it? Now it’s Bingo, er, Fleagle”. Of course JWs, after decades of implicit instruction on whispering innuendo on people who “suddenly disappear”, speculate on what really happened.

And in the absence of even a hint of the slightest explanation, there is this massive vacuum.

No wonder any semi-plausible explanation is gobbled up and repeated and spread all around.

Maybe the allegations are true, maybe they aren’t. But in any case, the organization brought this on themselves. It’s a massive self-own.

Any competent “worldly” organization would have been aware of what would happen and would have been way out ahead of all this and would have put out something to quell the speculation. But they did nothing.

They’re either utterly incompetent, or they decided to mercilessly throw TM under the bus. Either way it’s a really bad look for them.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

If the complainant's video (and others!) are not removed within the next few hours via the cult's lawyers, (acting for AM111 & his former Pharisaic colleagues) I'd suspect this story is going to be another major chapter in the org's pedophile history.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

"I mean he's gone, and there's nuttin we could do about it"

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I've heard of this woman and her story before, seems VERY credible. I hope she gets more media attention. I hope she's been in contact with Mark O'Donnell and Barbara Anderson, and Zalkin Law Firm.

There's a reason WT HQ is re-recording TOMO3's WT Broadcasting and Convention talks, 1-by-1 and replacing them and deleting all photos of him. It's systematic, it's deliberate, and for damn sure it isn't because of "health issues." They are attempting to cover their asses by deleting him from memory, ala "1984" style. It won't work.

The dominoes are falling for this dumbass cult. They've got hell to pay, and hell doesn't take cheques.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

If it's true, then the problem isn't that they threw him under the bus (though I expect that they will, if this becomes a big story). The problem is that they tried to sweep it under the rug. They have tried to make him go away as quietly as they can. A short announcement on the site, which was then removed. A place for him to stay, apparently paid for by the organization?

If they know of any potential scandals that he is involved in, and they responded by trying to make him disappear, it's not just a bad look. It's a plaintiff's lawyer's dream.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Perhaps it would be wise for Marcus to do this video over without accusing Tony of personally engaging in child sexual abuse; cover up yes, not reporting her father to authorities, yes, allowing the abuse to continue under his watch, yes.😢

The female accuser only seems to be blaming Morris for not stopping the abuse after having direct personal knowledge of the CSA being perpetrated at the time.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

""his ass is grass and I am the lawnmower""

That was just so poignant and deeply ironic.

• LV101
    LV101

I interpreted Celene (Selena?) Vertolomo's youtube same as KIMSILVIO and Celene cautioning hall to protect the children from Tony Morris, (very concerning). Thank goodness someone is!! I've not viewed JTG's youtube yet.

• careful
    careful

SBF:

When the woman says Morris is “directly responsible” she appears to be referring to his part in a cover up. It doesn’t sound like she is accusing him of committing the abuse himself. I could be wrong but that’s what it sounds like to me. Hopefully this will be clarified. If he is directly involved in a cover up that’s bad enough but obviously not the same thing and it would be good to be clear exactly what he’s being accused of.

Why would she express concern about AM III being around children unless he was involved in more than just a cover up of wrongdoing done by others?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit