HELP needed from folks in UK, esp. in Scotland!

by WTS Archive 101 Replies latest jw friends

• WTS Archive
    WTS Archive

Everything what I've told you until now I repeated exactly from the 1st hand experience that was given to me. I will talk with this lady again tomorrow and try to clarify some points that were raised. Until that thank you for hearing me out, even if some are not exactly giving me a benefit of the doubt ;).

• purrpurr
    purrpurr

I hate to sound paranoid but have a think about this... what if you were an enterprising elder who wanted to flush out the local apostates? Telling them when and where to turn up to support one of their own might be a very good idea! Then you just stand in the shadows with a discrete camera and see if you recognise anyone...

As I say I could be being paranoid and I'm perfectly willing to revise my thoughts on this if presented with some proof

• WTS Archive
    WTS Archive

You can check me out on Reddit or even my post history here if you doubt me. Ask Wifi Bandit or others from Reddit if I can be trusted.

Also, an enterprising fanatic JW elder would probably not create a site with their letters and other confidential shit ;). I used to be an elder though, so there's a bit truth in that.

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Look up in youtube for this channel." WTS Archive "

It seems to be a polish information. The channel is made by active J.W.s! It could be a new polish spionage! As I speak polish I can translate for you.

• WTS Archive
    WTS Archive

Yep, that's my channel. Though when I started it a while ago I was still going to meetings. I don't for a while, so I guess saying "active JW" is a bit outdated ;)

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

So you are Alek or Detektor Prawdy ("Detektor Truth)"? Do you really cooperate with wifibandit as you show his superb video? Hi!

So you are really an activist, what we can see in your videos btw. and the mentioned film about a judicial committee in Berlin that she saw and what popped out at the meeting might have been this one below?

I am not from the big Island that soon brexits. Therefore I cant come. But I certainly would show up there, they can set up the spionage cams if they like. I would dress up with a long beard not to be recognized as fake-witness.

Komitet SÄ…downiczy - Berlin, czerwiec 2016
  • WTS Archive
    WTS Archive

No, that's a channel ran by a fellow ExJW who I know personally, but yes, I am an activist too. And yes, this is exactly the video that the sister from my story stumbled upon which prompted her to wake up.

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

I already watched that video and your channel some months ago, when I watched wifibandits video about a polish girl, its a wonderful video.

Loyal unto death .... with a sequence played by this polish former JW. girl in a hospital where loyality in the blood issue is demonstrated at 5:27!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8Hlb1b9SBA

• Giordano
    Giordano

WTS Archive it's good to have you here! Also I appreciate your sharing this information with us. Whatever else you can find out would help clarify this situation. It sounds like this was an organized situation perhaps driven by some hard core elders.

25 workers could also be a mix of part and full timers.

The kitchen especially if it serves the public could account for many of those who worked there. The immediate closing could be because they lost the kitchen staff.

Anyway do let us know.

Gio

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Huh Simon? If indeed you were a JW, you dam well know what mind control can do to an individual. What a completely heartless thing to say!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit