What Do The English & Australians Think Of Americans On This Board???

by minimus 112 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis
    Valis dear, I have travelled far more extensively than you realise, including countries that don't even use the same alphabet that we do. Can you say the same?

sure Prisca...ever been to the Yucatan Peninsula and hung out w/the Mayans? Give it a whirl, you might like their brand of Americana...

And about hamburgers...we could start a flame war, but maybe about recipes instead of which wanker on which continent makes the best burger....see how much nicer that would be? Then I would really kick your ass...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Prisca
    Prisca
    sure Prisca...ever been to the Yucatan Peninsula and hung out w/the Mayans? Give it a whirl, you might like their brand of Americana...

Going to South America has always been a dream of mine. Perhaps one day I will be able to afford to travel overseas again. Have you been there? Any travelling suggestions?

• Simon
    Simon

<sigh>

It seems yet again I have to step in and tell people to GET REAL.

No one comments are "sanctioned" by the moderator / owner - go have a look at all the anti-US threads from Tom Tally that I've locked Valis and tell me you still think I allow stuff like this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit