What Do The English & Australians Think Of Americans On This Board???

by minimus 112 Replies latest jw friends

• larc
    larc

Hey Aztec,

You say that you work in an upscale part of Detroit?? There ain't no such thing. You have to drive for at least 30 minutes to get upscale.

And your customers are morons? So, what are working for, minimum wage, when they have the bucks?

It strikes me that you are the forking moron. Sorry pal, but your story is incongruous.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Larc honey, I said Metro Detroit Area! I work in Oakland county which is one of the wealthiest parts of this country. I believe Oakland county is now 4th on the list of wealthiest counties in America. If you don't believe me, fine. I will overlook you calling me a forking moron cause I like ya and the people that I've met from this site like you as well. And no, I don't work for minimum wage. I have too much experience and skill in my craft to do so. Thanks for your critique though. ~Aztec

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

This thread now seems to be including "What do Americans think of Americans?"

• Mulan
    Mulan

This is a great thread.

Starbucks RULES!!!!!!!!!!

I love the Brits and the Aussies. One thing about Americans (and lots of others too) we can truly laugh at ourselves............at least I can.

• berylblue
    berylblue
    ENIAC

This caught my eye; I worked at the University of Pennsylvania in the EE dept. for a few years; my office was right above where part of ENIAC is on display. That thing is huge!!!!! And it was only a small part of ENIAC. Amazing.

Rosemarie

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I agree with Mulan. STARBUCKS RULES! I love their caramel Frappuccino.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I think Americans are great, subject to the following exceptions:

• The spell colour, favourite, organisation etc... wrong.
    • It's Zed, not Zee
    • The mis-pronounce Missile "miss-ul" (and it really annoys me )
    • They gave us MacDonalds

Simon, that's just because no one told us that it was pronounced a long i. We have to be told these things, you know.

• Hamas
    Hamas

The whole reason we should detest America is because they gave us McDonalds

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Hamas, we gave it to you for a reason. We are trying to get rid of it. We hate it too!

• SYN
    SYN

LOL @ Beer Triangle!!!

American food is incredibly, incredibly RICH. It tastes so GOOOOD compared to bland African food, yum. Especially the coffee you guys have there. So help me Ghod, Starbucks has the best coffee in the frikking UNIVERSE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit