Susan Rice Sought Names of Trump Associates in Intel?

by freemindfade 86 Replies latest social current

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

*Intelligence insult warning, head to your nearest safe space in order to not be disagreed with*

while hiring trolls to flood social media with false news and lies aimed at very select portions of our populace.

Bright eyes.... Susan Rice story is not fake news, it's not Russian propaganda either. Why would she even go to defend herself if it was "fake news", no it's actually a real story even though your overlords Clinton News Network are beseeching you to ignore the mentally diseased apostate lies. Why would members of congress want to know more?

This whole attempt to deflect from the real story of the Russian involvement in our elections is becoming ludicrous.

If the Russians worked with Trump to win, it will come out, I have said this many times. I'm just like everyone else, waiting for it to be proven.

You pretend to seek the truth, but dismiss out of hand any argument that doesn't agree with your viewpoint,

I'll give you a trigger warning so you can run to your safe space next time I am going to commit the greatest offense of disagreeing with you lol!

even those that rightfully point out the flaws in your arguments with reason and logic.

Same something reasonable or logical once in a while and I will agree with you.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    A long, long way to go ...

to what? A society where no one is ever offended? And if they are they can be put to death or labeled an apostate for not submitting to authoritarian rulership? Here are a few countries that may have just what you are looking for...

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

Once again, a non answer to any of my points, just a repeat of worn out talking points. Very balanced.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

What points??? You never make any points just complain.

"typical right wing blah blah blah... just like everyone else...complain complain complain"

• kpop
    kpop

This whole attempt to deflect from the real story of the Russian involvement in our elections is becoming ludicrous.

I see you drank the KoolAid from CNN and Buzzfeed. I only want to ask you two questions: how old are you, and do you get your news only from the MSM?

Perhaps we can discuss this rationally.

• snowbird
    snowbird

We have a long, long way to go before becoming a country where ALL are valued, and nefarious motives are not imputed to them simply because they may look and/or talk differently from others.

Sylvia

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Here are my points in a nutshell for your Spoletta.

1. Susan Rice has a history of dishonest actions for political gain
    2. Here actions even if legal in this case could have political intent and not security interests
    3. Let them grill here and let's find out the truth, sorry her saying "I dindu nuthin" on MSNBC doesn't satisfy me

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    We have a long, long way to go before becoming a country where ALL are valued, and nefarious motives are not imputed to them simply because they may look and/or talk differently from others.

thank goodness we have the paradise hope then! so all bad people will be gone lol.

• snowbird
    snowbird

"I leaked nothing" sounds nothing like "I dindu nuthin," does it?

You really are contemptuous of Black people, aren't you?

Sylvia

• Hecce
    Hecce

So, it IS a story then?

CNN's John King rips Susan Rice for her obvious lie - basically indicts his own network in the process

http://canadafreepress.com/article/cnns-john-king-rips-susan-rice-for-her-obvious-lie-basically-indicts-his-ow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit