Susan Rice Sought Names of Trump Associates in Intel?

by freemindfade 86 Replies latest social current

• Hecce
    Hecce

I dispute the Wikipedia narrative and state that the prosecutor was unethical and twisted information in order to railroad him.

Time to reverse the Scooter Libby conviction

At any rate I want to keep the thread on Susan Rice and not Scooter Libby so for that purposes, yes Scooter Libby was a crook.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Susan Rice quoted former FL governor and U.S. senator, Bob Graham, to the effect that national security personnel are "too White, male, and Yale."

So if two people say its ok somehow? How about National security personnel should be qualified individuals, the end. Saying it's "too white" has a pretty ugly connotation. But that's just me.

What if I said something stupid like there are too many black people that work at the department of motor vehicles? That would be straight up racist. No? She is a weasel who will do anything for her "tribe" (democrats). Thinking for yourself allows you to separate weasels out regardless of teams or trabalism-politics

• Hecce
    Hecce

“The notion, which some people are trying to suggest, that by asking for the identity of the American person is the same is leaking it — that’s completely false,” Rice said. “There is no equivalence between so-called unmasking and leaking.”

“I don’t solicit reports,” Rice said Tuesday. “They're giving it to me, if I read it, and I think that in order for me to understand, is it significant or not so significant, I need to know who the ‘U.S. Person’ is, I can make that request.”

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/327197-rice-denies-obama-administration-inappropriately-unmasked-trump-team

• snowbird
    snowbird
    What if I said something stupid like there are too many black people that work at the department of motor vehicles?

If you said it in the same context as Graham and Rice, that the hiring process routinely excludes other groups, there would be nothing racist about it.

Sylvia

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

So I should say the department of motor vehicles needs to hire more white people, that's better?

She also asserted "white folks" think alike

“By now, we should all know the dangers of ‘groupthink,’ where folks who are alike often think alike,”

The definition of Racism is this: “imputing shared qualities to a given population simply because they have a skin color in common.”

Susan Rice is racist

• Hecce
    Hecce
    Susan Rice is racist

Not only her but the whole Obama administration was racist.

One overlooked factor, all the supposed blacks in power during the Obama administration were vanilla color, please look for one in the Clarence Thomas model.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Two things:

Hecce when you were a JW (or maybe you still are) I see from your post right above mine that you didn't buy the JWs don't care about black and white, we're all one serving Jah.

and your posts remind me of someone who used to post here that used the picture of Jack Benny in his avatar, he used to post racist things about African-Americans.

• snowbird
    snowbird

*shaking my head* @ FMF and Hecce ...

Sylvia

• Hecce
    Hecce

Same old tactic, instead of refuting the message lets attack the messenger.

Please tell me how saying the truth is racist.

I just want one high level official in the Obama Administration full blown out black, not 50% mixed. Just shut my mouth with that.

Some of the most racist people are the light blacks against their more dark brothers.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    *shaking my head* @ FMF

Why? Want me to explain it again

“By now, we should all know the dangers of ‘groupthink,’ where folks who are alike often think alike, (referring to to many whites)”-Susan Rice

The DEFINITION of Racism is this: “imputing shared qualities to a given population simply because they have a skin color in common.”

You can shake your head, but you can't argue with that. In a time when SJW's call literally everything racist (even bashing someone's religion) you have the gall to call an actual BY DEFINITION case of racism something else. Hypocrisy in action everyone...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit