Susan Rice Sought Names of Trump Associates in Intel?

by freemindfade 86 Replies latest social current

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-04-03/top-obama-adviser-sought-names-of-trump-associates-in-intel

What can we make of this? Anything or nothing?

Rice is on record being a racist and lying about Benghazi, now this?

tsk tsk

Also with the media even speak of it???

• Hecce
    Hecce

Nothing to see here.

Nada

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Everyone is waiting for CNN to tell them what to think of it and that its no big deal because Obama himself didn't sneak into Trump tower and tap the phones as Trump Tweeted.

• kpop
    kpop

I have been keenly following this and it is unraveling to be bigger than Watergate. No wonder the MSM said Trump was using "alternative facts" and fake news. Turns out he was right after all.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/01/fox-trump-surveilled-before-nomination-agencies-info-blocked-nunes-weeks/

But this goes way deeper. Remember Anthony Weiner's laptop? Classified information between Huma and Hillary connection to Obama, John Podesta, Uranium 1, Russian power pols....

http://www.judicialwatch.org/document-archive/tag/huma-production-16/

This is epic. Walking between my tor and 4chan lot are saying that this may even lead to the arrest of many top ranking Obama officials...

https://imgur.com/a/Vhvr4

• freemindfade
  • OneGenTwoGroups
    OneGenTwoGroups

Trump good Obama bad.

Those people that say that Obama was just another center right career politician and Trump is more imbecile than politician just aren't very smart.

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

Can someone please explain the relevance? (I am not a US citizen, and I don't follow all the news there.)

As far as I can make out:

1. Susan Rice was the "National Security Adviser".
    2. She receives "raw intelligence reports" (apparently "dozens", according to the linked article) of conversations between one or more foreign governments and one or more US individuals, whose name is/are redacted from the reports.
    3. The US individuals(s) were not the target of the electronic eavesdropping; the foreign government(s) was/were.
    4. She requests the name(s) of the US individuals(s). (Reading between the lines, the US individuals(s) is/are members of the Trump team.)
    5. Her request happened after the election but before the inauguration. However, it related to earlier eavesdropping, going back to before Trump was the formal Republican nominee.

What has Susan Rice done wrong? It seems to me she has done exactly what a National Security Advisor should do, in this instance.

I am just asking. I haven't commented on other Trump threads, and I don't want to be part of any broader debate.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

What has Susan Rice done wrong?

You do know that #4 on your list is illegal?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

I don't know that she broke any law, but it adds to the ethical issues with team Obama and to some degree legitimizes Trumps assertions that that administration was up to something. There are a lot of words being used, "incidental", "unmasked" etc. All this is for a reason. Even if their intent was completely sinister, they could work the loopholes. This is why lawyers become such "great" politicians. They can play the game.

She probably crossed her "t's" and Dotted her "i's", the question will always be INTENT. That's gonna be hard to prove any law was broken in a courtroom. Was their intent to spy on Trump? Probably, will anyone get in trouble for it, not likely. Just all a big circus. If they can prove she did this for POLITICAL purpose, she is boned.

It will be interesting to see how it plays out. All I know for sure is Susan Rice is a piece of crap. She has been the fall guy for past Obama/Clinton shenanigans. I think what it is going to do is raise a flag that she needs to be investigated but in my honest opinion both sides of the Russia, wiretapping thing is a huge pissing match. I honestly believe if Trump team was working with Russians to beat Hillary it would have come out by now.

The fact the MSM is utterly silent on this, tells you its something.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Susan Rice was the "National Security Adviser".

It is a potentially huge constitutional issue. If it could be proven that she used national security secrets for partisan politics it's a felony and she will go to prison.

If they can prove intent, next step will be who ordered it? Then she will likely fall on the sword for Obama.

Maybe Russia ordered it lmao

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit