Susan Rice Sought Names of Trump Associates in Intel?

by freemindfade 86 Replies latest social current

• kpop
    kpop

Susan's grammar is absolutely flawless.

Her saying, "I leaked nothing to nobody," is same as saying, "I did not leak anything to anybody."

Well one thing is for sure: you are definitely a Jehovah's Witness who took the cult's advice to avoid education.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

It's a very peculiar way to speak about something so serious. Highly informal.

• snowbird
    snowbird

It's referred to as a double or emphatic negation; nothing peculiar about it; highly educated folk use this construct all the time.

The Russian Connection to the Trump campaign and administration ...

Sylvia

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

The Russian Connection to the Trump campaign and administration

Are you claiming proof? Call CNN! There is more hard proof at the moment that the DNC, CNN and others here in America had tangible interference in the election than Russia accomplished so far. You would think with all that spying they would have something, i mean, NOT spying.

Image result for 1984

“unmasking is not spying.” “War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength.”

• snowbird
    snowbird

"Make America great again, drain the swamp, build the wall, bring China to heel ..."

LOL

Nice start.

Sylvia

• kpop
    kpop

Sylvia, please tell me you are only joking. "I leaked nothing to nobody" is a double negative which then becomes a positive when in the same clause. This is basic grammar you learn in 1st grade. The correct and most formal way to say what she thought she was going to say would have been, "I didn't leak ANYTHING to ANYBODY." That is proper grammar. What she said was a Freudian slip, as she lied already now three times.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Yea I have no idea whats going on lol

• snowbird
    snowbird

She was deliberately using a double negative for EMPHASIS!

Informal? Yes.

Obtuse? No.

Sylvia

• Spoletta
    Spoletta
    There was discussion of HOW she could have broken the law, but I don't expect you to not know the difference based on past discussions.

If you can call outright character assassination using flimsy evidence and totally slanted opinions a discussion, then I suppose this a discussion.

All I see is an attempt to regurgitate the talking points of the far right, while sneering at any rational response.

Just because you say that you are merely asking this to be looked into is ridiculous. this has been looked into and been debunked by people who are far more qualified to ascertain the truth of the matter than you and your cohorts.

In essence, you are an example of the very thing the Russians tried to achieve by by their hacking and release of information, while hiring trolls to flood social media with false news and lies aimed at very select portions of our populace.

Please don't insult my intelligence by pretending posts like this are anything but excuses to disseminate your particular brand of venomous slander and innuendo.

You pretend to seek the truth, but dismiss out of hand any argument that doesn't agree with your viewpoint, even those that rightfully point out the flaws in your arguments with reason and logic.

Occasionally criticizing Trump doesn't make you somehow fair and balanced when 99% of your criticism is aimed at the left.

This whole attempt to deflect from the real story of the Russian involvement in our elections is becoming ludicrous. The leaks are disturbing, but concentrating on them to the exclusion of the more important issue at hand is indicative of an attempt to hide something. That the majority of the Republicans go along with this charade is a disgrace, and will not benefit them in the long run.

So go ahead with your exciting revelations, but I think you'll find that most people see what they are, a return to a mindset and time that I had hoped was disappearing from this country. We still have a long way to go.

• snowbird
    snowbird

A long, long way to go ...

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit