"The G.B. is neither inspired nor infallible"

by smiddy 114 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Island man: a coup?

Imagine Br. Loesch entering angrily the Writing Department "Good morning!! "What the gehenna, scuse, do you heck out guys with that comment?" holding the Februar Watchtower in his hand and waving it.

"Good morning too, its only facts nothing new at all or personal bro, dont you remember the Watchtower from 1992? Nothing new, its like a portion new light if you like so, feeding the need of thursty ones, so what, its our job, didnt you say we shall accept the new light project as ours and not a project of the GB. Besides everything is reviewed with the chair of the GB, bro Jackson, so what?"

"Aaah ya, you say it, but "doctrine" was it already mentioned before? I just thought about the consequences. Its like the committees come up with everything and decide everything and not as we would be the Guardians of doctrine. What is quite true because we see us as moderators and work together in the household, but so ... it could shrink our authority and the weight of our writings as a whole. Its not good to surrender control.

But if you have reviewed the text with Bro. Jackson.. then okay... Its because you guys just before short time have come up - inspired by my friend Splane of course - with this new 1914 light, and I could hardly ingest it, you guys should shrink your phantasy a little bit, think of all of us in the household and not hinder the ecclestical power of the slave, otherwise the watchtower has no authority over me anymore, for years I have been saying this and nobody seems to listen.

"Nobody can delay the change of the time and of the fallible, thats the truth, bro. We have to accomodate our doctrine and directives to the needs of the good news not only by relocations, but also change of directives".

"Thats something for the young ones, Good bye and bless you Jehovah".

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

something failed here while I wrote. ....let me write it again later.

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Imagine Br. Loesch entering the Writing Department smiling and winking with a fresh printed Watchtower Februar study edition in his hand. To the head of the Writing Desk "Good morning, what to the gehenna do you guys heck out with the Februar study edition?"

The head of the writing committee takes slowly his Ipad up and shows the relevant scripure: "Good morning too bro, fine to have you once hear in our rooms. You mean that text about fallability? Oh, thats only food for the actual need, supporting a more moderate view about the slave. They have always adored you, hahaha. The other brother from the archive department appears and shows the old watchtower. "Nothing new at all, look here this old watchtower from 19.. says....yes here it is too...not inspired and not infallable..

Brother Loesch clarifying: "I remember this one, but was actually "doctrine" ever mentioned before, I think no. You should check that once more. So thats simply why I ask and think brothers, I only think of the consequences of giving up the power. Okay we understand the slave and ourselves as a household being only moderators, negotiators of the household, therefore we change our head each year, but the Februar watchtower could shrink our authority as a whole, its not good at all to surrender power, it cant be good."

"Cool down Brother Loesh, we have reviewed the text with the Head of the GB, bro Jackson, he says its okay and he stands behind it as a guardian he said and he said that it could be useful it it comes to the legal battles". The legal department had the idea. Besides that didnt you as head of the committed once say that we shall interprete our work not as the work of the GB but as our project, I mean writing and discerning at first some new light.

"Aaah ya, you say it, but you ve just come up together with my friend Splane without asking me with this new 1914 overlapping light, and I could hardly ingest it, so you guys should shrink your phantasy only a very little bit, and be really cautios, do it not at any price, do not hinder the ecclestical power of the slave as a whole, thats all. But I like your work about apostates. Thats now very clear and was a demonstration of loyality."

"Thanks, but generally nobody can hinder the change of time and of the fallible truth though and we are not lords but servants. And regarding power. The power has always been better exercises with our financial means than with doctrine. Money is more reliably, more stable than doctrine.

"Of course, in the truth one remains always young...ready to change. So we can loose and change doctrine, but directives about our properties will remain and get more strict even because we need it as ours forever. For the good news. We are really blessed with them. Good bye, bless you Jehovah, and next time I'll use my Ipad too to praise him"

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Sorry, thats the last version.

Imagine Br. Loesch entering the Writing Department smiling and winking with a fresh printed Watchtower Februar study edition in his hand. To the head of the Writing Desk "Good morning, what to the gehenna do you guys heck out with the Februar study edition?"

The head of the writing committee takes slowly his Ipad up and shows the relevant scripure: "Good morning too bro, fine to have you once hear in our rooms. You mean that text about fallability? Oh, thats only food for the actual need, supporting a more moderate view about the slave. They have always adored you, hahaha. The other brother from the archive department appears and shows the old watchtower. "Nothing new at all, look here this old watchtower from 19.. says....yes here it is too...not inspired and not infallable..

Brother Loesch clarifying: "I remember this one, but was actually "doctrine" ever mentioned before, I think no. You should check that once more. So thats simply why I ask and think brothers, I only think of the consequences of giving up the power. Okay we understand the slave and ourselves as a household being only moderators, negotiators of the household, therefore we change our head each year, but the Februar watchtower could shrink our authority as a whole, its not good at all to surrender power, it cant be good."

"Cool down Brother Loesh, we have reviewed the text with the Head of the GB, bro Jackson, he says its okay and he stands behind it as a guardian he said and he said that it could be useful it it comes to the legal battles". The legal department had the idea. Besides that didnt you as head of the committed once say that we shall interprete our work not as the work of the GB but as our project, I mean writing and discerning at first some new light.

"Aaah ya, you say it, but you ve just come up together with my friend Splane without asking me with this new 1914 overlapping light, and I could hardly ingest it, so you guys should shrink your phantasy only a very little bit, and be really cautios, do it not at any price, do not hinder the ecclestical power of the slave as a whole, thats all. But I like your work about apostates. Thats now very clear and was a demonstration of loyality."

"Thanks, but generally nobody can hinder the change of time and of the fallible truth though you guardians are not lords but servants. And regarding power hasnt it always been better to exercise it with the financial means of the society than with strict doctrine. Money is anyway more reliably, more stable than doctrine.

"Of course, in the truth one remains always young...ready to change, no not only hairstyle even we can - yes we can loose or change doctrine, it sounds good, but as for directives about our properties, that shall get more strict even because we need every dollar now for the good news. With it we are blessed, Okay Good bye then, Im on my way to the construction team, they are cool guys arent they, we are walking to the lake and check the dam,.... and next time I'll use my ipad too."

I hope that the recreational place at Warwick leads to new doctrine.

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

With it we are blessed, Okay Good bye then, Im on my way to the construction team, they are cool guys arent they, we are walking to the lake and check the dam,.... and next time I'll use my ipad too."

End. Finally.

I hope that the recreational place at Warwick leads to new doctrine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit