What is your opinion of the news media?

by minimus 491 Replies latest social current

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Him removing Martin Luther Kings bust out of the White House did it for me.

Oh yeah, that was fake news also.

• DJS
    DJS

Another salient point for all you lower living confirmationallly biased maggots to consider:

You whine and bitch about media inaccuracy or bias, but one think I can take to the bank. None of you DFs with your heads stuck up your asses will ever question any news article that confirms those biases. Ever. Whatever FoxNews, Hannity, Rush or O'Reilly - or the Orange One - spews you lap up like the trained slaves you are.

You will shake your head, uh huh, that's right. Yep, that's right. Just like the front row sitter in a snake handling church. Just like the amen corner. The only thing you ever question are articles that do not confirm those biases.

And immediately feel better about yourselves as that tiny little place in your brains that's having an orgasm that you are confirmed.

Hypocrites.

• just fine
    just fine

I know the news is biased on both sides, but all of the uproar about stupid shit, is tearing the country apart. At some point we are going to have to make peace, although all the name calling, instigated by the media, will not soon be forgotten. If the media doesn't stop with all the feigned offense to everything, Trump will get re-elected.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

None of you DFs with your heads stuck up your asses will ever question any news article that confirms those biases - well, I sometimes do.

When I researched the failure of UK courts to prosecute cases of FGM, I found an article in the Huff Post.

I didn't stop there, I found articles from the BBC and Guardian that featured identical data.

I concluded that these data were accurate because two far-left (Huff Post & Guardian) media outlets and one centre-left (BBC) media outlet reported them. Knowing the left's love affair with multiculturalism, I reasoned that they would only run these stories if the stories were true.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    None of you DFs with your heads stuck up your asses will ever question any news article that confirms those biases. Ever. Whatever FoxNews, Hannity, Rush or O'Reilly - or the Orange One - spews you lap up like the trained slaves you are

You'll have to be more specific about who you are talking about

• minimus
    minimus

Yawn

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    you lower living confirmationallly biased maggots
    Whatever FoxNews, Hannity, Rush or O'Reilly - or the Orange One - spews you lap up like the trained slaves you are.

I have actually not really ever heard anyone promoting any of these sources on here, on the contrary most (even actual trump supporters) have no qualms about acknowledging that both spectrums of mainstream media are biased. you seem to be the one not able to say such a thing, and rather intolerantly as well.

• minimus
    minimus

Free.... well stated. This guy just likes to hear himself swear and bully others.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

I typically like DJS's input, that's why this kinda bums me out he is so angry

• freemindfade

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit