What is your opinion of the news media?

by minimus 491 Replies latest social current

• minimus
    minimus

He's young. Maybe he'll learn how to interact better with people he disagrees with. No need for swearing and constant name calling. Immature.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    No need for swearing and constant name calling...

sounds like someone we know.... but I can't put my finger on it...

Image result for trump

• minimus
    minimus

That video is hysterical I'm gonna send that out

• minimus
    minimus

Ywhere did you find that video

• azor
    azor

Kpop so you are buying into the trump victim mentality?

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Having an agenda is different from out and out lying. Trump lies. A lot. I have eyes. But his press conferences are not for my type.They are red meat for the angry mob that got him electorally elected.

I haven't read this thread, however, I will hazzard my opinion. There is no such thing as a "non-biased" reporter. We all have our biases.

Most reporters until the dawn of the Fox News age stated that it was their professional responsibility to keep their politics out of their stories as much as possible.

The above is possible when one sticks to facts.

We have morphed into an age where beliefs are being sold as more important than facts.

I reject that because that is a premise cults like JW's thrive on. Don't consider "their" point of view. By all means, when presented with a point of view that disagrees or fundamentally proves your beliefs wrong, act like it is smeared with Ebola juice and run away, still clinging to your precious beliefs.

I think the traditional media of CNN and the evening news have made the mistake of being more sensationalist than previous generations. That doesn't mean what they were saying about government and elections were wrong.

Trump is wrong. The media as a whole doesn't lie. Trump has lied all his life. The biggest lie this metro NY dwellilng billionaire ever pulled off was getting red-state middle America to believe that he cared about them. Other than their votes that is...

• minimus
    minimus

Jeff as usual... even if we don't agree, you are always a gentleman

• azor
    azor

Free I never called you a Trump supporter. If I don't agree with you on something it doesn't mean I'm on the opposite side of you.

I disagree wholly with minimus and believe the topic in and of itself is extremely damaging to our country as it plays into the narrative that Trump wants in order to consolidate power.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Thanks minimus. As are you....

• sir82
    sir82

Trump has lied all his life. The biggest lie this metro NY dwelling billionaire ever pulled off was getting red-state middle America to believe that he cared about them.

+1000

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit