What is your opinion of the news media?

by minimus 491 Replies latest social current

• just fine
    just fine

See my comment above- if Trump would only STFU.

• minimus
    minimus

If Trump did shut up would you have voted for him? Methinks that those who do not like him for whatever reasons would not vote for him if he was quiet as a church mouse or was bombastic.

• just fine
    just fine

Mini - I DID vote for him and wished a lot of times he would just shut up 😀

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

A good journalist would check the source rather than report on unsubstantiated error.....Minimus

unsubstantiated: not supported or proven by evidence.

A good journalist would point out..

When a news agency is attacking Trump, without evidence..

• minimus
    minimus

CNN was on the bandwagon. Be impartial if u can

• minimus
    minimus

Just fine ... I believe u

• DJS
    DJS

Mini me,

Where was your sense of outrage about the media when there were dozens of fake and completely inaccurate stories floated about Obama and HRC?

Strangely and tellingly silent you were.

Hypocrite.

You're an echo chamber, without an original thought. A brain dead Ditto Head of Rush, Hannity and Michael Savage.

• bohm
    bohm

Just a thought.

Trump has called several of the largest media outlets the "enemy of the American people". He has never said the same about Putin.

• Simon
    Simon

He also hasn't said that he wasn't the 2nd gunman on the grassy knoll. So you have him on that one too ...

• DJS
    DJS

bohm,

Yes, The Orange One, in addition to being a pathological liar, is a hypocrite like mini-me. His homeboy Flynn was one of the most active fake news creators and spreaders, but that didn't seem to matter to him when he appointed him to one of the most powerful positions on planet Earth. Where was The Orange One's sense of moral outrage? Where was mimi-me's sense of moral outrage when a white, under educated, younger DF version of themselves walked into the pizzeria with a gun a few months ago ready to kill someone due in large part because of Flynn's fake news.

The Dislike button, all you white, under-educated, septuagenarians and octogenarian echo chambering, flaccid circle jerking misfits, is just a l-i-t-t-l-e bit below>

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit