What is your opinion of the news media?

by minimus 491 Replies latest social current

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Here is an interesting question(s)

Is it fair to say that the mainstream news media put past presidents under the same scrutiny?

And if they did was it always justifiable? or did it have left or right spin?

And if they didn't would they (WH staff) have seemed as blundering trying to nonstop defend every single move they made no matter how large or small it was?

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

A rude, uneducated, spoiled, petulant child.

Him and his highly incompetent cabinet are going to get us in BIG trouble!

Wakey wakey you all Trump supporters blinded by your hatred!!!

DY

• Landy
    Landy
    Who did she lie about reporting this fake nose

Well, apparently there was a 'Bowling Green massacre' - in her mind anyway.

Plus she was the one that came up with the 'alternative facts' phrase when challenged on the numbers attending Trump's inauguration.

• just fine
    just fine

DY - here we go again. Not everyone who supports Trimp is vile or full of hate. In your limited JW world I know it's easy to paint people with the evil brush. There is a lot more hate coming from the left now, both media and supporters.

• minimus
    minimus

lol incompetent cabinet... regarding how past news agencies have dealt with other presidents..... not much slack was given to Bush . Obama....well the press cried when he left and Trump, well you see how they treat him and anyone associated with him.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Who did she lie about reporting this fake news?

She lied about CNN, on CNN..
    Kellyanne Conway/Skelator Barbie, was/is provably wrong..

Image result for Kellyanne conway alternative facts

• minimus
    minimus

I was responding to the fake news that Kellyanne Conway exposes. It was said that she Lied about their participation in having no involvement with Trump and Russian hookers. Who did she charge with fake news that did not report? As I recall all the agencies she referred to did speak against Trump and reported the fake news

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    here we go again. Not everyone who supports Trump is vile or full of hate. In your limited JW world I know it's easy to paint people with the evil brush. There is a lot more hate coming from the left now, both media and supporters.

Preach!I When are we getting married just fine.

I say left (also a broad brush stroke) often but its really not a representation of all liberals, more of the irrational cult making so much noise in the name of the left. Many liberals are actually taking the path of libertarianism once they realize the far left is becoming everything true liberals fight against.

• minimus
    minimus

CNN did report on this and fan the flames

• Landy
    Landy
    DY - here we go again. Not everyone who supports Trimp is vile or full of hate. In your limited JW world I know it's easy to paint people with the evil brush. There is a lot more hate coming from the left now, both media and supporters.

Not hate. More bewilderment and amusement.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit