It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2724 Replies latest jw friends

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

I support Simon.

• Simon
    Simon
    There isn't any connection between wokeness and Loyd's behavior.

You were the one that brought it up, and I think I've more than demonstrated the link and why the comments are relevant. I'm certainly not "struggling to explain", although it seems you are struggling to understand.

Please refer to the community and posting guidelines if you have any questions about moderating.

• vienne
    vienne

of course there's a connection between Lloyd's behavior and 'wokeness.' You're using this forum to support your own leftist views - and behavior. Simon is right. you're wrong.

• Tamalam
    Tamalam

'Woke' isn't limited to one political side though.

To me, it means to pretend to be virtuous but actually being a hypocrite. It's cheering at the downfall of a celebrity you disagree with, but being shocked when your own behaviour is called out in the same way.

It's self righteousness, labelling yourself a Good Guy but using your own measurements to do so.

A good example would be George Takei, mega woke, used to tweet incessantly about believing all victims during the Me Too movement. Then an accusation was made against him, and he argued that you believe all victims just not the one who accused him 🤣

Lloyd is a great example because he paints himself as some almighty moral guide, know it all, crusader for the downtrodden, white Knight in shining armour, judges everyone around him etc etc. But he's actually just a large hideous sex obsessed misogynist who cannot handle an ounce of criticism directed at himself.

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Woke people often play the gotcha card of asking for the definition of the term,thinking that it's impossible to give it.

Here's a nice one:

Woke: A pseudo-intellectual pastiche of postmodern and neo-Marxist tropes, dedicated to the idea that categories themselves do nothing but privilege and oppress

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    You lost the plot Simon.

You do realize you have just used a woke tactic of gaslighting here? You are crazy, and I am the only sane person here, It used a heck of a lot to try and shift the argument.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    My battle here is against an abuser and a narcissist who caused harm to many victims.

Most woke people fall under this category.

I am not interested in educating the world to promote either "left' or 'right' ideologies. That would be my last comment on the matter.

And yet you were the one that posted your political views. And I have news for you, you fell for the left/right paradigm. Another ideology to divide people. But hey, enjoy your drag queen story hour coming to a library and school near you. Whilst you argue that woke is not destroying the fabric of society, and teaching us all to accept pedophilia as normal.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    and teaching us all to accept pedophilia as normal.

I think you have a problem but don't worry the community and posting guidelines are all in your favor

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    I think you have a problem.

Again you have just gaslighted and claimed the moral high ground.

And I thought I'd share this with you. Lloyd admits he is woke. So let's not claim the moral high ground.

https://youtu.be/-Ey0GL2Ue5k?t=3292

If it hasn't been clipped it is around the 54:48 mark.

And I have to ask something, why are you so triggered by people going against woke culture, perhaps it is something you need to look into.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    why are you so triggered by people going against woke culture

I don't give a damn about the woke culture or anti woke culture. What people believe it is entirely up to them. There is not a shred of evidence that a "woke" culture led Lloyd did what he did. The message you are propagating is dangerous: "Lloyd is woke then woke people are like Lloyd". You know nothing about Lloyd. His political views did not contribute to his abuse like his cultish heritage did not influence his failure to control his penis. It is not difficult to understand. Mine, yours and Lloyd's political views should not matter on a forum that is set up to analyse his behavior. And frankly very disrespectful to all his victims. I am not triggered by anything. You are just giving him another excuse to justify what he did. Simple as that. All the best

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit