It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2724 Replies latest jw friends

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Make sure to give Kameron some love on this video. The more views and thumbs up, the more it will show up in other people's feeds and YouTube home pages:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9Rlwd3XT-Q

Hey Lloyd... how does it feel, seeing other activists (including one of your detractors) out there getting the news stories out, doing the job you thought was only your right and privilege to do? Worthless ass hat, you weren't even a victim of CSA, you victimize others caught up in human trafficking... and you think you're in a position to speak. Go crawl in a hole.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Then I'm sure he would be upset by Walmart selling it for $13.79 hahahahaha

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Pretty soon it will be in the $5 clearance bin

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Whoa, two special events with his "amazing" patrons. Sucking up, flattering, trying to stop the bleeding... Too little too late IMHO.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

So he now lives in that small bedsit/flat. Does he still drive that BMW that was given to him?

I wonder how much income he has every month compared to his outgoings?

at what level will his income drop enough that he has to go get a job?

how does he compare with other YouTube xjws? Can they earn as much as Lloyd?

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Oh, the BMW is long gone. He had to sell that not after the Youtube meltdown and move away from his family.

He's been reduced to:

1. Walking

2. Public transit

3. Vespa scooter

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I'm guessing that most exJW YouTubers aren't making a living from it. While Evans may make it seem that it's a full-time job requiring a corporate entity and multiple employees, most people make YouTube videos in their spare time and earn money working a normal job or career. Is there any other exJW whose primary/sole source of income is YT videos?

In any case, you can make videos about the WTS without being a "professional activist." You don't even have to be an activist at all. Chris Stuckman makes videos about movies and movie-making, which is his passion. He also made a video about his past as a JW and how it impacted his life. A good video, IMO. He's not an activist. I bet there are others.

Remember that Evans explained that, without enough money to earn a living, he would not make exJW content. I would even say that his message was that he wouldn't make content if he wasn't earning a comfortable living from it. His primary concern is making money from exJW/antiWTS videos. He is not shy about making this clear. If his earnings keep dropping, so will his output.

Want him to save the world? Send him money. Lots of it. And don't you dare tell him how he should spend it!

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

In one of his begging videos stated that he was offered a job which led into his false dilemma that he might have to accept if donations didn’t improve. Well then? Donations have tanked since, so what about this job Lloyd said he was offered? Taking them up on it?

Easier explanation is that he was lying or exaggerating greatly. I can’t see him taking any job where his priorities were set by a benefactor, though I’d love to watch him refuse to work at any set schedule and constantly be taking two week long holidays when deadlines needed to be met. Whoever it was if they existed would quickly figure out how little he wants to actually put in the work.

The pattern generally has been that the more one knows Lloyd personally and how he operates, the less they like him. He has very few supporters left from the early days, if any.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Donations have tanked since, so what about this job Lloyd said he was offered? Taking them up on it?

If that job offer existed - and I mean if because you cannot take anything Lloyd says as gospel - it's either from a bar manager of one of the bars he performs at, working as bar staff . Or it's from a wealthy Patreon/donor. Either one is unlikely to work out. He'd last 5 minutes in a bar keep job which requires good time keeping, hard work and most of all an even and polite temper! The second option is equally likely to flop because when someone's own business relies on all Lloyd's good qualities to succeed ....it won't 😉

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

In most countries if you don’t speak the language then you can only get very low pay. It’s a huge sign of being lazy and lacking intelligence to live in a country for years and years but not learning the language

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit