It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2724 Replies latest jw friends

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I do hope L.E. will talk to M.berean about his conversation he had with GOD ( on 🍄🍄🍄) And brag how God and him have to same voice... also this, before it gets deleted...

• Newly Enlightened
  • Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Good point @JeffT he would have to submit any financial proof to the court, including financial statements

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

New Enlightened your Youtube comment...🤣🤣🤣

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

OMG there is a lot of commens now on M.Berean chat !

• Toblerone5
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I wonder what are M.Berean thoughts on an Open Marriage ? 😬 Asking for a friend ...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Is that what we call Guilt Tripping in English ?

• Toblerone5
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

He’s deleted most of the comments. With the livestream scheduled in 17 days, it’s almost like it’s a social experiment to garner how many people despise Lloyd.

Imagine being that much of a dick that people are commenting in the live chat 17 days before it goes live.

But I was here when he was posting and I can attest to how much of a shitty asshole he was and is.

Oftentimes it’s beneficial for children to experience a period of estrangement from a parent when they are that toxic and abusive. I found out a few disturbing things about my father and needed to separate myself for my own good. And it was ultimately beneficial for our relationship as it allowed it to reset, for him to come to terms with the harm he caused and for the cycle of toxicity and abuse to end for good.

I can’t help but think it might be best for his children to be limited in their interactions with him due to his persistent narcissism and patterns of manipulation. He denies this is the case and mercilessly attacks people who point this out. This is not a healthy blueprint for a parental relationship.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit