It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2724 Replies latest jw friends

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

How I imagine that interview ...šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

I just tried to listen to a few of his videos and they're awful. He's slow, monotonous, rambles on without any clear direction, etc. Sometimes there are good reasons why people don't follow a channel!

Yeah, if this is what Lloyd is doing now it just shows how far he's sunk. Plus he's gone on about his atheism for so long but now he needs to turn to no-name Christian channels for interviews. Loser.

• Yooters
    Yooters

Heā€™s probably threatened the host with ā€œlitigation ā€œ ahead of the interview if he didnā€™t take the negative comments down, much like that of Andew Gold.

• Simon
    Simon

"conversation on his life journey" is what you do when someone has made some progression in their life.

Has Lloyd progressed at all? Developed himself? Done anything positive that would be worth discussing as any kind of post-WTS "journey"?

He started taking drugs and regularly visiting prostitutes. That's really the extent of his "journey". Oh, and took money off people under false pretences.

The guy may as well interview someone who keeps stepping on garden rakes, or regularly falls on his face.

"hey pal, how was the journey ... to the floor?"

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

T5: do I have your permission to post it

Yep, go right ahead.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

"Where I go" - A Haiku by Lloyd Evans

Journey of my life.
    Paths splinter by my choices.
    Converge in Thailand.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Lloyd isnā€™t going on any high profile interviews anymore and it has to be crushing him inside. Life comes at you fast. One minute youā€™re the toast of the community taking selfies with Leah Remini. Now youā€™re going live with a less than 1000 views Christian apologist and getting nothing but shit in the live chat almost 3 weeks out.

Iā€™m a firm believer that the Gold interview was his last stab at salvaging something out of all this. In typical Lloyd fashion, he took a huge dump all over it because it was beneath him to apologise and ask for forgiveness.

Gold seemed to understand this and prompted him for an apology. Lloyd quickly declined and Andrew pressed him. Then in what had to amount to one of the most bizarre quotes to ever come from him, he wouldnā€™t apologise because it would ā€œweaken the currencyā€ of his supposed apology to his wife.

I say ā€œsupposedā€ because I doubt he ever apologised to her, and definitely not in any meaningful way. Read those letters. Does that sound like someone who was sorry? Even after getting informed that his wife was divorcing him, he was still babbling on about how advantageous an open marriage would have been to both parties.

Imagine that. You are being divorced for infidelities and you attempt to stop it by promising by limiting yourself to prostitutes in Zagreb!

The Gold interview would have been an excellent vehicle for him to put all this behind him had he issued an unequivocal apology. Anyone who gave him shit could have been referred to that video.

He doubled down on the non-apology and sued everyone in an ultimately doomed and embarrassing lawsuit. In his middle age, heā€™s a lot like his stubborn elder father in more ways than he could ever admit. What a legacy. The Evans male bloodline is going to peter out with these two underemployed assholes.

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

No comments are being removed...šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

So apparently according to this Borean Perspective podcast guy, he doesn't remove comments, he just "blocks spammers."

So anyone attempting to speak to the truth about The Great Neck-bearded One, is a "Spammer" and to be blocked.

Oh......these two are about to be best friends!!!

Same weasel worded bullshit slimy ethics.

• ElderBerry
    ElderBerry

If it actually happens it will be interesting to see how he responds to the many questions about sex workers?

Unless all the questions about sex workers are considered spam and are being deleted?

Last time he was asked on Andrew Gold interview he just said something ā€œof course the main reason I went to Thailand was to meet sex workersā€

He said it in a sarcastic way but of course itā€™s the truth, what will he this time?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit