It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2724 Replies latest jw friends

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    my host...realised I had my phone with me and he was worried that I migh...making phone calls or maybe even live streaming.

😡stupid host...Who would have liked to see that live stream ? 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️🙋

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

"I told my host I wanted to go in deep, and he generously obliged."

Totally not gay, not gay at all!

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

What an arrogant git/prick he really is!

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

What can we say? Lloyd-e-Boi is "Balls Deep" in his own fecal fandango, and he's not pulling out anytime soon.

"Ohhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    "The grave will supply plenty of time for silence"

Christ this is getting old. He no longer dares to quote it - it's become a primary part of his vernacular, repeated ad nauseam.

His continued usage of this phrase demonstrates why his claims of being "at the brink" with regards to suicide are fabrications meant to emotionally manipulate people. He really wanted to kill himself the same evening he was strolling down Bangla St, pockets full of Patron cash and banging practically every hooker who beckoned him?

One thing Lloyd cannot fathom is being silenced. Killing himself fulfills that Hitchens quote and effectively destroys his much touted legacy.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    I respect you and the good you have done to the ex-JW community.

The only one think good he ever did for ex-JW was when he did his livestream video , exposing himself to be a big phony pervo freeloader , proving that Kim was right all along , that he did go to Thailand for sex ! And him ,admitting that he's been using his subscribers money, over many years , for prostitutes , That's It ! That's All !

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    From that comment, I guess he didn't experience ego death.
  • KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

I seriously wonder whether Lloyd understands or appreciates what extreme abuse looks or feels like.

As to what this has to do with my family” ….. that’s an interesting piece of evidence information.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

It's fascinating to watch as people try to butter him up when they are making even the slightest criticism or giving him advice. They must still think that he will see the praise and try to find some common ground. But, time and again, he tears into anyone who doesn't grovel. If your comment isn't fawning and adoring, he will rip you apart.

Yet again, it must be pointed out to his supporters: this is the man you are defending and giving your money to.

PS- If you think he's going to change, you're in for a lot of disappointment.

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

Yes, I think some of his followers are rather unsettled by his latest drug induced antics and are genuinely trying to offer constructive opinions for him to consider.

Of course the mushroom deity in earthly form aka 'Grifter Evans' wants none of that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit