It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2724 Replies latest jw friends

• Route-666
    Route-666

I just listened to the Lloyd/Jaracz video and OMG, what a fucking slog that was. I finally had to bump up the playback speed to 1.5 which helped only marginally. Since I had chores to do, I put on my Beats and pressed play. Not being distracted by video, I could pay more attention to his voice. I immediately noticed his very lackluster delivery from the first word, like he really didn't want to have to be doing this, and it didn't get any better from there.

I used to really like watching the WT in Focus/JW Watch episodes regarding the legal issues plaguing the borg, especially when there was a panel of people who actually knew what they were talking about and would produce documents and media articles that I could access and analyze for myself. Those days are gone.

This was a shit show in slow motion, taking forever to get to barely-there points and innuendos and suppositions, but peppered with plenty of disgruntled remarks about Those Who Have Left LloydLand, including sweet-as-pecan-pie Sherrie D'Souza. She was spared the snarky snipes others received, but she was definitely named as a no-longer-Lloyder. However, his real vitriol was saved for... Well, we all know who that was saved for.

The whole thing was 2% sensationalistic nothing that I haven't heard already (except maaaaybe the Pender thing) with the rest being just a petty fallen tyrant getting some digs in while he still has an audience willing to listen. Doesn't anybody watching that thing notice that EVERYBODY he formerly worked with is gone, and by his own admission he is no longer on good terms with any of them? In the real world that's what we call a clue.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

"Honorable Profession" - A Haiku by Lloyd Evans

Thailand, on the streets
    An underage sex worker
    My shadow draws close

Wonder how long this will last?

Absolutely disgusting piece of shit

Off topic but whoever got these screenshots (I found them on twitter) needs to charge their phone! Like damn

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

People need to stop advising him to act sensibly. I say, please keep burning those bridges, Lloyd. The more people you alienate, the better.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

Oh I see it now. His use of prostitutes was his act of committing a crime so he could get closer to an organization that has the highest rates of sex abuse in the world.

Lloyd's wisdom is beyond all reason
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Just thought of this, but ever notice he never mentions his wife in the Aftermath video? Once by my count, and it’s indirectly - “I was in the early stage of a separation”.

His explanation now is that he had a mental health crisis, went to Thailand for beaches, boat tours, elephants and the “amazing food” and briefly dated a sex worker.

Gone are his references to her or his family being attacked, only that his daughters shouldn’t hear all this about their father. He’s never addressed the letters to his wife.

I say this because A LOT of these commenters are saying they have no idea that he went there and what the commotion was about.

By erasing Dijana completely from his book of excuses, he’s removing a major sticking point for many - his treatment of her and the background behind him fleeing there.

By purposely steering round the facts, he’s creating a whole new narrative. It’s like he’s deleting his comments and leaving up the replies like he often does to make people look unhinged. In his montage, all context is removed as to why they are saying what they are saying. A conscious decision so that his newbies only think she was part of a now distant past.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

LMSA I wonder if this latest spiral is because Dijana has gotten legal representation for the divorce. Madison may have been the tipping point. I think Simon or someone else pointed out his folding folding of the company helps shield him from alimony/child support.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit