It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2849 Replies latest jw friends

• Newly Enlightened
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Hello Mike and Kim!!

Keep up the great work you do!!

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo
    I have a life saving work but will lock my tweets. 🤔

Yes. Lloyd is closing the door of the ark. Last chance to get saved 🤩

• Toblerone5
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Lloyd is closing the door of the ark.

😜and now he will be the only one to clean all that 💩💩💩on the ark😁

well by now he must know how much 💩 elephants makes per day...Then again that was Thailand elephants, there smaller than the Africain one...

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

What a joke!!! Net worth of $245,940? I wonder how that was determined. I can't imagine that anyone would pay that amount of money for SlobLloyd's channel, which without SlobLloyd, would seem to have no value at all.

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Annnnnd tranny reddit mods deleted the post about Lloyd. Absolutely disgusting

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

Its not deleted it was moved. Or at least I still have access and can comment. I know for a fact that one of the mods isn’t trans but I sort of get why they do it. I’m split on it.

https://reddit.com/r/exjw/s/rzPCmUpAMz

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

The original post was deleted. You can still comment but there is no way to see what the post was about.

There are many mods. Not only one. The more moderate ones are subjected to the woke ones

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I'm done with Reddit. I gave it 2 chances. I had an account with 100,000+ likes, etc, but was perma-banned for daring to call someone's bullshit out. Reddit is run by effeminate bullies who get off on their limp-wristed liberal power trip. I can't believe the gun subs are even still allowed on there. I read what I want on there, but no longer waste my time conversing. It's a mostly leftist echo-chamber. After nearly 10 years, I'm DONE. Fuck that cesspool. After 3 months of non-participation (only reading what I like), I find my mental health better and blood pressure lower.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit