In 2020 In Your Country or State Are Race Relations Better or Worse Than Before?

by minimus 57 Replies latest jw friends

• LauraV
    LauraV

OK then Minimus, by the way, I think you're a bigot and one of the worst racists I've ever encountered on any social media board, not just this one . . . . . . . . . . . . .is that the way it works?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    you like to see what racism is, go to Europe to see white people being explicitly racist

Absolute cobblers. Didn’t the black G.I.’s love Europe and find it hard to deal with the racism back home in the USA after the war? In Britain we have no where near the type of racist incidents you have in the US. We don’t have segregated areas like you do....whole areas of just black or just white. Sure there are individual racists everywhere, but it’s just not on the level you have in the US. We also don’t have the simmering hatred among the younger generation of black kids you have toward whites for everything their parents went through and the violence cops do to them on the regular. Just doesn’t happen here.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

LauraV ....

WOW.

Minimus has been here longer than I have (and I have 19 years now). If you think that just because you don't agree or you don't have a sense of humor, well, then (and I can't speak for Simon et al.) then this may not be the best place to be.

The people, starting with Simon, have been the best on any board I have ever seen. Yes, at times, I have been put on the carpet. Do I agree with everything? NO. If I wanted everything my one-way or the highway, there are other places. But accept the freedom here that you can look down from a higher level and observe the narrow-mindedness of others and then choose to make your own decisions. I think that is a quality a lot of us share here.

If you think what some here do, including Minimus, are racial, then you are wrong. Most people here have the intelligence that you can agree, not agree, get pissed, or whatever. Being able to look at prejudices of others and indirectly mock them for how stupid they are does not make the messenger a racist. If you think I have a racial bone in my body, send me an email and I will explain how one of my "studies", a black couple, a beautiful wife that kept "seriously" hitting on me when he went to get a pizza after the study ... enough said.

As in life, there are exceptions to everything. But the majority of people here are the nicest and most sincere people I have ever known.

• minimus
    minimus

Rub, thanks for your comments but maybe Laura was just trying to be funny. You can tell she’s got a wicked sense of humor.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

If I didn't understand the comment, I sincerely stand corrected.

I guess I need to get a better sense of humor ... lol.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

There are some people that make it necessary to make a note at the conclusion of your post that says it is "sarcasm" lest the humor be missed by them.

• LauraV
    LauraV

Calm down Rub, as Minimus says it's all sarcasm !!!

What's your problem ? You say you' ve been here for quite some time so you of all people here should know that !!

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

So, Min, if someone of another race wants you to bone them, you don't have a racist bone in your body?

• minimus
    minimus

Queeq, I love everyone.😈

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha
    Every time I put my bone in someone of another races body I never felt racist...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit