In 2020 In Your Country or State Are Race Relations Better or Worse Than Before?

by minimus 57 Replies latest jw friends

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

I live in SE NC. Race relations are pretty great. People don't like to admit this, but race relations in the south are better than the north.

The south is far more integrated. There are fewer hate crimes in the south than in the north. Trouble starts whenever there is an election and people in big cities start race baiting and then problems arise.

By the way, Obama was not the first black president. He was a detached, biracial, Democrat plant that loved LGBTQ and DACA kids more than citizens in his own "neighborhood". He used Chicago as a launching pad and did nothing for the community he came out of

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

RUBADUB:

My father would have voted for Colin Powell if he had run!

SILENTBUDDAH:

If Obama wasn’t the first black president, who was?..Was somebody ‘passing’?

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

There has not been one. Obama is bi-racial. Whats not to understand?

Is being bi-racial the same as being black?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

There has not been one. Obama is bi-racial. Whats not to understand?

silentbuddha ...

True. I still am wresting in my mind if Adam was black and Eve was white or the other way around. But then I still lose sleep when pondering which of the two was Hispanic.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

I thought Obama was from Kenya, he said so himself in his first book.

Race relations are great and have improved compared to even a decade ago, Obama was clearly and deeply divisive and used racism to further his agenda as does the media today.

The problem is that many in the US don't know what real racism looks like anymore. If you like to see what racism is, go to Europe to see white people being explicitly racist or go live in a black community in the US to see black people being racist or go to India and Africa to see intra-race (tribal and status) racism or hell, China and South Korea where there are laws against mixed marriages.

Unless you travel the world and get to know people, you don't know racism.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Anony Mous I totally agree.

I've traveled extensively. I find Latin America and Asia to be the most places on earth. Because their racism comes with insane amounts of violence and oppression the likes of which America does not see on a regular basis.

Mexico is insane. Which makes me confused by this weird black / brown coalition they want to firm upon entry into the USA.

I can deal with the angry white people that don't want to live near me, I can't deal with machete to the face because I'm dark

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

In my state probably worse. A black suspect in handcuffs dying after a LEO cut off his airway by kneeling on the back of the suspect's neck for three minutes isn't going to help things. There will be protests, justifiable in my view, all across the state. There have been several incidents in my state where people of color have died at the hands of the police in the last few years. To be fair, there was the one incident where a white woman was shot by a black officer. Maybe it indicates a problem of over aggressive policing more than a race problem.

My neighbors might think I'm a racist. They are black and I'm white and I called the police on them last night. I didn't like the fact that they decided it was a good idea to shoot off fireworks in front of my house after 10 pm. Truth is, I don't like inconsiderate a-holes regardless race.

• minimus
    minimus

Everyone knows the first black President was Bill Clinton

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

What I have been observing is way too much demand for political correctness, which is going to lead to serious problems in the future. Once The Agenda of making whites the minority is accomplished, "white rights" simply will no longer exist. Black and Asian races will benefit at first, as white people must pay reparations and are discriminated against. However, this will not last as, without white people, the other races will simply be enslaved worse than anything they have ever seen. Ultimately, with making such observations being illegal (political correctness will be mandatory long after these masks are long forgotten), and with all the RFID chips installed, there will be only one race on this planet.

Greys.

• Simonsez
    Simonsez

Wow talk about conspiracy theories.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit