In 2020 In Your Country or State Are Race Relations Better or Worse Than Before?

by minimus 57 Replies latest jw friends

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub
    Also, the white guy being killed wouldn't be on the news and wouldn't be used as an excuse to riot and loot.

I respectfully disagree Simon!

If 6 black cops pinned down and suffocated a white man in public, the outrage would be of such a magnitude that you can be sure that the racist president of the country, tRump would be all over the news, twitter, and every other means of media and outreach to express an immediate need for action, arrests, and Congressional action!

There is quite a vast chasm of difference in the 2 scenario's.

Senario # 1----- A "black cop of Somali origin gunned down an innocent and unarmed white woman"

Senario #2------ 6 white cops (probably of USA origin) allow, watch, or do nothing as black man is pinned to the ground cutting off his ability to breathe for 6-8 minutes!

I do condemn rioting and looting---------but we all know that desperate people do desperate things!

just saying!

• minimus
    minimus

When a white person is killed you don’t see the news media saying, a white person was killed. And it happens all the time. You don’t see a white person burning their neighborhood down because someone unjustly got killed. The press stirs up race relations all the time. Just saying.

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

Two of the four officers in the killing of George Floyd were not white. Tou Thao is Hmong. The other two officers have been named. They are Thomas Lane and J. Alexander Kueng. Pictured below is either Lane or Kueng with George Floyd during the incident:

George Floyd

Maybe the officer in the picture is white. Can't be 100% sure. In the end it doesn't really matter. All four cops are responsible for the death of a person in their custody.

• Simon
    Simon
    I respectfully disagree Simon!
    If 6 black cops pinned down and suffocated a white man in public ...

How about if they gunned down a white man with children in the car? No, I don't remember any riots over that, just like thousands of other cases.

The difference isn't the crime or the victim, it's the education and civilized nature of the other people concerned.

It's this simple: if some white guy is shot ... I know it's not me. Duh. It's that simple! I think "damn. that criminal asshole had it coming" or else "yeah, don't shoot at cops moron!" and then I turn over and watch something else, safe in the knowledge that I'm not going to do those things. It's that simple - this guy wasn't just randomly plucked off the street for being black as some try to make out is reality.

Same as every other bullshit story we get sold on the news, it's always some thug with a rap sheet as long as your arm that somehow, despite claims that black people are locked up for jaywalking, is out and free committing more crime, despite a long history of multiple serious crimes.

WTF is wrong with black people that they can't think straight? When the media effectively pins a "kick me" sign on their back they run round kicking their own ass. I mean, how fucking dumb does a community have to be to fall for this shit every time - time after time, after time.

Next we'll be hearing tales of woe about how their communities don't have investment and any "nice things" but Biden is for sure going to take care of everything for them (LOLs) if they keep being black enough.

the racist president of the country

Point to one racist thing he's done, you gullible fool. Then go back to watching your CNN trash.

And if you come out with the "fine people hoax" you can sod off.

• shadow
    shadow

Central Park 5

Mexican judge should recuse himself

Pocahontas

Squad should go back to the countries that they came from

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

"For evil to exist and flourish it requires Good Men------------------------to do nothing!"

just saying!

• frozen2018
  • minimus
    minimus

America is under siege! Riots and destruction!

Why destroy cities because of racial tensions??

No excuses!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit