OK, We Need To Talk About The Crazy New Great Tribulation Video...

by pale.emperor 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

If you haven't seen it already, skip to 1:14:30 in Lloyds video and watch the craziness unfold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2y7f7-K5Wo

I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on this.

They're digging themselves a great hole here, in about 30 years time they'll be claiming this video was a mere "speculation" and that "some people" got the wrong ideas.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

WT has always used fear but seems to be ramping it up in their videos. They have always had the scary pictures in their publications but the use of videos can really get the emotions stirred up.

This will work FANTASTIC on our current JW families. They all have been so sheltered from "the world", they can't see straight. Some have had no children or ever married. Some have been home schooled, been Bethelites or Pioneers. Some have never had a 8 to 5 job in a corporate environment. They have been self employed and very sheltered. "The world" is a scary place for them!!! When we talk with them it's, "satan this and satan that."

The scary horns, evil eyes and sharp teeth of the beasts will keep our families "in line". lol

It works on most of the JW's and that is why WT continues to use it.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

My first thought was that little kids will be expected to watch this too. My nieces are 4-12yo, this’ll terrify them.

But then I guess that’s their aim.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

PE

Yes, you are right there. Kids are watching it. WT doesn't seem to care if they scare kids or talk about sexual things, while in the presence of children.

Fear is a manipulative tool. My spouse and I are ones who are not easily impressed by those who NEED to impress or are we easily swayed by others. I guess that is why we are OUT!! lol

WT is sick and they don't seem to care how they come across. Maybe that is why they are heading to the courtroom so much.

Great post, by the way.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

The situation room illustration is some bat shit crazy delusional stuff

• sir82
    sir82

My first thought was that little kids will be expected to watch this too.

Well, would you rather have them learn in explicit detail what a lap dance is, in a Watchtower study article?

Oh wait....

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

These videos and creepy music with them is just the WT turning the corner in their diatribe, dogma. Clearly, obviously this is the route the Borg is using to manipulate(brainwash) the pubs into loyal submission.

• Wasanelder Once
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I can't "invest" 2 hours in this JW Tripe, but I suspect I can just "cut and paste" from any old "The End is Near"(™) WT/JW bullshit and be pretty close to right.

JW's having been tortured in Russia is just going to support and ramp up the fear mongering.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Seeing someone rambling on about wild beasts, Babylon the Great and Gog of Magog I now think, mad as a box of frogs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit