Breaking News: Anthony Morris III no longer serving on the Governing Body

by WingCommander 760 Replies latest jw friends

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

The announcement about Tony was made on 2/23/23? So I wonder for how long the GB knew he was going? How much time did legal and the desk have to prepare?

Watchtower could have rented a place....but with lots of experienced free labor why do that? Why not buy a decent but older place and remodel it? A number of single-family brownstones had been purchased or inherited in Brooklyn Heights over the years and converted into multi-family "flats" for Bethelites and visiting professionals (dentists, etc.).

For fun, I did a search for completed real-estate sales between February and April for Lumberton and places within 5 miles. Well-priced properties due for remodeling that could provide housing for at least two couples or traveling headquarter staff (Lumberton is on the main highway, halfway between New York and Florida).

One large old 50s home with a big pool attracted my attention. Why? Because someone had made the unusual demand to have the old Multiple listing service AND Google remove inside and street photos of the property...unusual... unless you are paranoid... or in witness protection...or work for the Defense dept. :) However, this is all conjecture. I would buy this myself for only the "reported" price of 200k!!! 4 bed, 3 bath, 2932 sq ft. on 4 acres with a huge pool. 204 W 22nd St, Lumberton, NC 28358 ??? Only time will tell. 100% conjecture.

Tourist information for your next road trip: https://www.lumberton-nc.com/

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

I am literally minutes from Lumberton... this sickens me

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Let's not underestimate Mark Sanderson. Behind the gentle porky look could lie a big bad wolf.

100% He's got to divert that sex drive somewhere (well food, obviously....but the will to power.....)

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Dodgy Knees - He's got to divert that sex drive somewhere

I hate to say it but he does look like a certain type of 'pest'. The type of 'pest' the Watchtower(tm) protects.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

You might have something there Biahi ,time will tell .

Maybe he could even do it before he dies so he can cash in on it while he`s still alive ?

Nothing will surprise me with these people.

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

I wonder if after Ray Franz leaving bethel every new gb member since then has had to sign a gagging/non disclosure agreement?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    smid - Maybe he could even do it before he dies so he can cash in on it while he`s still alive ?

Perhaps Lloyd Evans can give him some tips. (But not fashion ones).

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    I am literally minutes from Lumberton... this sickens me

silentbuddha - sounds like you might have to take one for the team and do some scouting around to see if it's true that AMIII is in that neck of the woods!

Not for any other reason than to put the rumours to bed, one way or another - I do not advocate any other kind of action - but many people would love to know just where the man has been exiled to (if that be the case).

Perhaps Lloyd Evans can give him some tips. (But not fashion ones).

Oh 'evans no! The last thing we need is another bloke taking any kind of tips from Lloyd... it's bad enough that Tibor might already be a Lloyd-in-training...

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Wait on Jehovah and Do Not Lift your hand against the Anointed of Jehoover.....unless you are the Governing Body....

then you can 🥾 them out, spread false gossip about them.... oh and sue✍️ anyone who so much as 👍 their 👃 at you!

https://youtu.be/Yg8w2juAdek

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

If everything was rosey in TOMO3 camp and he just got too old or ill, then the same should happen to Herd and Loach as they are older and will be getting senile soon if not already.

Also if everything was rosey then they would have talked about it, even had him on one of the talk shows or interview thanking him for his hard work all these years

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit