Breaking News: Anthony Morris III no longer serving on the Governing Body

by WingCommander 760 Replies latest jw friends

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Grant Davis writes

The Norwegian congregations will be having to make up the shortfall of not only the $1.5m lost, but the legal fees.

To quote the disgraced Tony Morris et alia, “We can certainly see Jehovah’s hand in this.”

• Chevelle
    Chevelle
    "They expect us to go against our Scriptural beliefs by handing over $1.5 Million, but we're certainly NOT going to do that."
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Also if everything was rosey then they would have talked about it, even had him on one of the talk shows or interview thanking him for his hard work all these years

Absolutely, there’s no way AMIII went for age or health reasons. The JWs parroting that line know it’s not true themselves, on some level. It’s more like a party line than a plausible explanation.

It feels like some people I’ve talked to about the US blowing up the Russian pipeline. Most people realise on some level, despite the blanket propaganda in our media, that the idea of Russia blowing up its own pipeline is pretty stupid, but you’re still a traitor for saying it out loud.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Or put it another way, if this is how they treat someone who retires for health reasons (no thanks, but silence, removal of some of his videos, and gossip allowed to run wild) then it’s almost a worse indictment on the workings of the GB than either his removal or resignation.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Absolutely, there’s no way AMIII went for age or health reasons. The JWs parroting that line know it’s not true themselves, on some level. It’s more like a party line than a plausible explanation.

PTSS from the army would make the man nowdays mentally and emotionally unfit to serve. However,. that would be the mitigation behind undisclosed improper or wrong conduct or attitude it seems. The straw that broke the camel’s back will never be disclosed unless people know about it and it leaks out,
  • Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Why are they scrubbing Anthony's videos on JW.org?

https://youtu.be/eDre6vHCzBc

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Someone ,somewhere must know something ,sooner or later it will be leaked out ,time will tell we just have to be patient.

It`s human nature.

• blondie
    blondie

Vanderhoven, I have seen this info on non-jw sites, and I'm sure non-jws are speculating too. Removing those videos will supposedly per the WTS keep people from investigating Tony.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Smiddy 3, you are spot on, J.W's love to gossip, so we will have to carefully sort through all the stories that will come out, but in a situation where so many know, it is bound to come out, we hope from a verifiable source.

But like everyone, I am intrigued as to what it was that did for the old boy !

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

But like everyone, I am intrigued as to what it was that did ( it ) for the old boy !

Same here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit