Breaking News: Anthony Morris III no longer serving on the Governing Body

by WingCommander 760 Replies latest jw friends

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I am sure you are right Slim, the nature of his departure is so unusual, it must be something that recently came to light, but could be an old discretion. Did his fixation with "Tight Pants" hide a certain nature, which has now become known ??

Whatever, the Org. are doing their very best to get him forgotten.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

The guy would have to be receiving some kind of weekly assistance from Wt . He’s just too big of a fish to kill, by throwing him out on the street. They might of set him up in some high end dependency treatment centre to dry him out. What ever the case, he’s been well hidden and doesn’t want to be found.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Update!

As it turns out, AM3 had secretly started an all male JW ice skating team. He called the team "The Kingdom Gliders". Unfortunately, because of his fixation on tight pants, he insisted that all skaters wear loose, unrevealing trousers. At first it was fine, but as the team grew, more and more accidents related to the flowing trousers occurred. One brother lost his leg. Another tripped during a standard spin, hitting his head on the ice so hard that he started to partake of the emblems next memorial. The GB thought best to cut their loses.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

What they didn’t think of is that the longer they keep a lid on the reasons why the more PIMI’s will be curious and start looking online. This is why the ramp up the anti apostate propaganda lately.

I’m dying to know the full story why he really got booted and what is the story now? Is his wife still going to meetings? If so the truth will come out eventually and the longer it takes the more JWs will be curious.

The two biggest things for me is the long awaited U turn on being fully vaccinated for all schools and projects and the truth coming out that a governing body member was an raging alcoholic and that’s why he was booted and the two new ones were added to the GB.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Straight from a friend from a friend from a friend.....

from bethel. Health. I guess being rummy is unhealthy

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

As has been said many times nobody has ever been removed from being a GB member for health, they just slow down in activities until they die of old age.

Loach and the Black guy are older and in poor health. They are hardly ever seen these days and if they are it’s pre recorded who knows how many takes it took with editing to show the final cut.

I wonder if anyone ever get senile dementia and they keep them locked away until the die?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    I wonder if anyone ever get senile dementia and they keep them locked away until the[y] die?

I believe that was the case with Grant Suiter.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Grant Suiter had a fall in his room, died 6 months later 22 Nov 1983.

w84 2/1 p9

I believe N H Knorr also lived in a specially equipped room for about 6 months and was cared for 24/7 due to brain cancer.

George

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

So unless there has been a big change, old age or illness/infirmary are not reasons to be taken off gov body. Otherwise Herd and Loach will be soon taken off as well as both are older than tomo3.

If they really are chosen to be kings and priests along with Jesus would they really suffer the indignity of old age senile dementia and having careers wipe their bum etc?

anyway one thing we do know is a prayer to please help the remaining Morris family members still in the Bethel family at this difficult time or something like that. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

this Wouldn’t have happened if he was just taken off for old age.

but I’m sure they would like people to just assume he was taken for old age, but then why not Herd and Loach? And over the next decade or so the other members will be getting rather long in tooth as well, will they be taken off? If not then it will shine a light on why TOMO3 was taken off

• blondie
    blondie

I have known of elders that descend into alzheimers or equivalent, and are still kept on the BOE but their duties are assigned to other elders. those elders attend, and many times just nod off. "Not too long ago, however, an adjustment was made. Older elders were asked to hand over some of their weightier responsibilities to younger elders."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit