Breaking News: Anthony Morris III no longer serving on the Governing Body

by WingCommander 760 Replies latest jw friends

• careful
    careful

RTN:

Reading between the lines I surmise Lett the clown is actually a cunning despot.

Hilarious!

Vidiot: yes, Jaracz was definitely a throw back to Rutherford, eh?

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    From appearances now, there is no one on the current GB who is that hostile to Morris
    Let's not underestimate Mark Sanderson. Behind the gentle porky look could lie a big bad wolf.
  • Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Approx 30 miles south of Fayetteville. Lumberton, NC. pop 19k, one KH. One Walmart, one Popeyes Chicken, a regional airport, a hospital, and the Pinecrest Country Club & Golf Course.

• Chevelle
    Chevelle

... also...

Two (2) conveniently located ABC Liquor Stores...

so it appears that Tony can get smashed without having to cross state lines again.

• Chevelle
    Chevelle

Tony... if you're reading this, the Lumberton ABC Liquor Store on Wintergreen Dr is having a flash sale tomorrow on Macallan Classic Cut. You can go right after Field Service with your car group.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    careful - “… yes, Jaracz was definitely a throw back to Rutherford, eh?”

I’ve long held the opinion that if there’s any justice to the universe, those two are cellmates in Hell.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    I’ve long held the opinion that if there’s any justice to the universe, those two are cellmates in Hell.

Oh yes, yes, yes !! I feel the need to repent of my judgmental feelings on this but I confess I do so agree!

Those two individuals more than any other encapsulates what it means to describe the Witchtower as a cult.

Ozzie 😡

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Don`t be too hard on him guys ,one day he might be here giving his experience as to why he left

( or was kicked out )

• Biahi
    Biahi

Hey, Smiddy, I was just thinking if he signed a NDA, maybe he could write a “tell all” book, to be released upon his death. JMHO

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

The Governing Body is a cult within a cult. The Cult of Personality. I saw this among the elder body when I was an elder. It was sometimes blatant, but mostly very sneaky. If "certain elders" didn't care for "certain elders", they were always watching to see how they could throw that person under the bus. There is always one or two who wants to be king of the hill.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit