Masionic Rings worn on right hand.

by WildSteve 44 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

I was a Elder and after I left I became a 3rd degree mason. There is no connection, trust me. Shriners Hospitals for children- are owned and operated by Shriners a Freemasonry-related organization whose members are known as Shriners.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

@James Mixon - Why would we trust your version? You're a mason. ;)

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

LOL. I was a active Mason, but there's nothing to hide.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Masonic rings always worn on the right hand little finger

BULLSHIT

Where's the physical evidence for that statement.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Oh boy another conspiracy nutter .

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

I have said time and time again, these are NOT Freemason rings... they are far more sinister.

These rings signify membership in the “Kerfuffles” - an elite group of JWs only. They wear it on the pinky finger as a symbol, a symbol that they can kill with only their pinky.

It is possible the Kerfuffles are monitoring this thread right now. Quickly, if you know what’s good for you, shut down you computer now, take it outside and burn it.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Anybody who seriously believes that very small secret clubs in the upper upper echelons of society don't exist is just plain naive. How would you get proof of a secret group within a group exactly???

If WT has now or ever had connections to one I 'm pretty sure we nor any lowly CO or elder would NEVER know, EVER because that's how secret clubs within clubs work.

To me there is enough circumstantial evidence around this group to raise doubts - a lotta doubts!

But, we will never know for sure.

News flash: even the best apostates among us all put together are no where near the FULL truth of this dodgy group.

I even doubt whether all the GB boys would know such a secret they are deceived deceivers themselves.

Why is this possiblity so hard? Wake up we don't know and couldn't know everything that goes on in the world.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

The “Kerfuffles” are real. And you are correct, it’s not just GB in the Kerfuffles. But they do run things. We all know the GB is just a front. The real power belongs to the Kerfuffles.

A lot of people get consfused between Freemason and Kerfuffle symbology. Here is a standard Freemason symbol:

The Kerfuffle symbol looks similar, but COMPLETELY different:

Two colliding “K”s, with the symbol of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Bad in the middle. It carries the triple meaning of full control, life, and of course death - which they control in many cases.

• TD
    TD

I'm not sure which is more humorously improbable:

That Freemasons are part of some sinister conspiracy or that the JW leadership (Either individually or collectively) would have the IQ to be part of such a group if it existed.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@TD:

You know Mensa? Morons compared to the Kerfuffles.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit