WoMD ... so where are they?

by Simon 865 Replies latest social current

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Who's being conned? The American public that are paying for this war with their lives, social security, medical benefits etc.

Will

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim
    Even pro-american Bill O'Reilly is waiting for the answer, where's the WoMD? Who's being conned?

One of the few times O'Reilly and I part company. About a month ago he said he would wait before criticizing the Government on this issue. Then he jumped on the band wagon. Saddam had 12 years to hide this stuff. There are reports from his own people that they destroyed much of it right before the US came in, Further reports have WoMD being sent to Syria for the last eight years. I suppose the Mobile Chem Bio Labs mean nothing. I suppose the proven link to Terrorism means nothing. I suppose the mass graves of tortured and murdered citizens means nothing. I suppose the fact that it's been shown that France had much more to lose by Iraq's overthrow than the US had to gain by it means nothing. It's going to take a VERY LONG time to find the truth.

Stop whining and complaining and DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I find it interesting that everyone was willing to give the UN inspectors more another 2 years to find the stuff yet everyone seems to want the US to find it yesterday. Give it time... they will be found.

Kansas District Overbeer

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

pr,

If you keep making sense and sounding rational you'll never make it in the Army...WELL SAID!

NOTE, the Inspectors weren't supposed to be LOOKING for weapons anyhow, Iraq was suppossed to bring the weapons to them. Everyone seems to forget or ignore that in 12 the Iraqis didn't comply at all.

• dubla
    dubla
    I suppose the Mobile Chem Bio Labs mean nothing.

speaking of the mobile bio labs (which happen to match the description powell gave to a tee), international inspectors are en route to iraq to examine the bio labs find. this should (maybe this is wishful thinking) quiet the critics who have been moaning about international inspectors being shut out of the process.

aa

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Dubla,

You said,

this should (maybe this is wishful thinking) quiet the critics who have been moaning about international inspectors being shut out of the process.
    Yeppers, that's wishful thinking. Most of these "critics" won't be satisfied until the US isolates itself in the world arena and allows despots like Saddam free reign in the world.
  • Realist
    Realist

did i miss something? what mobile bioweapon labs???

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Catch up SurREALIST,

They have two for sure with a third possible, they're designed exactly as Powell said they were in the UN (and scoffed at by the French).

• Realist
    Realist

yeru,

do you have a link?

• dubla
    dubla

realist-

the same trucks i talked to you about before.....every expert that has examined them so far has come to the conclusion that they could only be used for bioweapons.....of course these experts are biased in the eyes of skeptics, because they are coalition inspectors.

http://www.indystar.com/print/articles/4/044732-5584-010.html

aa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit