Posters that make an impact

by JH 180 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I most appreciate Simon, of course, without whom none of this would be here, and Angard, without whose cooperation and understanding, none of this would exist.

Trauma Hound, ya piss me off and challenge me, I like that.

Francious, for sharing his experiences with me, my wife is a looney bird and he understands that, thanks

I truly miss Fred Hall and Valentina and Amazing, and Maximus,

Mulan, lovely dear just lovely, and Princess too.

Xena, for making me glad I'm a man.

Too many more to mention, in short, all of you make an impact on me, I would miss most of you were you to stop posting, you're in many ways my cyber family, some of you I've cyberbated over, most of you are just a piece of the puzzle, without you things just wouldn't be complete.

Now enough of this sentimental crap, lets argue!

• nowisee
    nowisee

cyberbated........hahahahah

well i haven't cyberbated over anyone here YET........

but Farkel, watch out!!

• Mulan
    Mulan

Yeru, you are such a sweetie. Thanks for that.

And I forgot to mention you too.................and Sadie, Sheila, Tina, and............larc!!!

• gumby
    gumby
    Yeru, you are such a sweetie. Thanks for that

Mulan and ozzie come to my mind for being nice...always....and.....they stay out of trouble here. I'm going to Mulans house for some free lessons on "how not to be a bastard". Ozzie lives too far away!

BTW Mulan...I hope you keep my ph# I gave you once in case something ever happens to me....you can call and see whats up.

Gumby

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Great plates JH - LOL - fanbloodytastic!

:::

I could only help but agree with you, RF. We are so two-dimensional in this little world of cyberspace. I would venture that Priscilla and I would get along GREAT if we just sat down face-to-face and swapped spit with each other.

Farkel - No ya wouldn't LOL - no way!

unc who tried driv'n down a oneway street

• mouthy
    mouthy

JH I sent in to get those plates EX-JWS & the ministry sent me a letter said that could not be done. It could sound predujice againts the Jews...That was 7 years ago. Times have changed

• rocketman
    rocketman

Cyberbating? wow, a cool new pasttime!

• JH
    JH

Mouthy,

JH I sent in to get those plates EX-JWS & the ministry sent me a letter said that could not be done. It could sound predujice againts the Jews...That was 7 years ago. Times have changed

That's only Photoshop....a hoax....doctored picture....

• JH
    JH

This plate is for you Mouthy

• dubla
    dubla

i miss you know......he definitely made an impact, for better or worse.

aa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit