Posters that make an impact

by JH 180 Replies latest jw friends

• Matty
    Matty

Thank you E'man!

I don't really like popularity competitions , but since I'm here I'd like to mention some that have particularly helped me along in my personal journey - wonderful people that have made a big impact on me: nelly136, ignored_one, mimilly, kat7302, robdar, ballistic, termite35, kent, da_luvvin_bruvva, joannadandy, mrmoe, e'man & hl, simon & ang, joy2bfree & jst2laws, celtic, littletoe, tish, vivamus, cassiline, isp, latte, jesika, zev and last but definitely not least spiceitup!

• JH
    JH

Matty, you are a perfect gentleman. Always having something nice to say, makes you #1 in that category.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Wow, I remember that Farrah poster. It was everywhere! I think, if you were a guy back in the 1970's, they just issued you one when you turned 13, didn't they? You know, along with that live Peter Frampton album?

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    Wow, I remember that Farrah poster. It was everywhere! I think, if you were a guy back in the 1970's, they just issued you one when you turned 13, didn't they? You know, along with that live Peter Frampton album?

I always thought that was Peter Frampton. Tell me how can you tell the difference?...lol

HS

• minimus
    minimus

Farkel, you're welcome! I still have lots more to teach you, though.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Tell me how can you tell the difference?...

Hillary my man if we have to tell you, I'd be a little worried about you. I know, we can always SHOW you the difference!

• blondie
    blondie

picture

I always had Tom Selleck posters. He always makes an impact on me.

Blondie

• berylblue
    berylblue

This ain't bad either...for an older man....

• larc
    larc

Dubla, I miss You Know also. I knew I would never change his mind, but it was fun debating him anyway. I remember one very long thread. I posted over 30 entries regarding productivity improvements since 1960. I didn't mind doing that at all. I enjoy reading about technological advances, and I learned a lot in the process. I wonder why You Know left. I think there were some people that had enough information on him to figure out who he was, what was his life style, and even where he lived. It may have been that the elders were even tipped off, and told him to cease his activity here.

• bsmart
    bsmart

From a long time ago, but we still have the posts of these wonderful people.

Newbies please check out Alan F's posts and check the members link at the top of the page. Farkels posts on Rutherford. Blondie still knows how to find something in a heartbeat.

Check them out and add a few more!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit