Posters that make an impact

by JH 180 Replies latest jw friends

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Yes RF has made a big impact. The information he presents is always SO RIGHT ON. Always presented in a manner that is easy to read............Yeah ...-paragraphs.... Thank you RF you keep up the good work

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Aww shucks. someone cares. Many thanks.

Well of course AlanF is a great man.

The Farkmeister is a monster, but somehow I cant resist liking him.

Prisca, as Farkmeister knows, has had massive impact in her own way.I know the lady personally and shes a warm and cuddly person in the flesh.

Onacruise, nice guy, always welcoming.Maskes anyone feel comfortable.

And my current favourite poster Dan the Man. I Always look forward to your comments and threads pal. A young fella working everything out before a live audience.

And all the dudes in the study rooms. Blondie, a great lady, Ozzie, Artful. All the dudes in the study threads.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Of course the poster thats had the most impact is SIMON Green.

Hes had more impact than all the geniuses put together.

• Simon
    Simon
    Hes had more impact than all the geniuses put together

LOL

"And I'd rather be here with you all than with the finest people in the world"

• Valis
    Valis

I would say that these two make quite the impact...*LOL*

Alanf

Farkies

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

here's my list, and there's no sarcasm in it: -

Jesika (for touching my heart)

dottie (for all those chat room massages)

Dubla (for making an effort)

T-H (for saying it like it is, but not for the language)

silentlambs (for some great posts)

brummie (for amazing me at how quickly you could make jedi)

mds (for self serving pomposity)

yadirf (for outrageousness)

• Jesika
    Jesika

You know, I really don't like these kinds of threads cause people get left out.

I tend to personally not even read what is said, I am just scanning to see if my name was mentioned (childish I know).

It makes me feel like the kid in school who was always picked last or not at all.

We all make some kind of impact on each other, not always good ones, but not always bad either.

Thanx to those who did mention me .

I have met soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many ppl in chat or in person, that there is NO WAY I could possibly list everyone.

I have shared touching moments, tears, support, laughs, drinks, etc with so many I have met here. (you know who you are)

I am just glad to be a part of things here.

Love to everyone here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jes

• JH
    JH

Jesika,

I hope no one will feel left out. I just took the first 50 or so pictures I found and put them on the front page.

NO SPECIFIC ORDER

Everyone here is great.

• gumby
    gumby

Gee, I only got mentioned once. I'm going back to allan f's school for smart bastards.

I like so many now it's hard to list them. I have my favorites but feel it's like telling children which ones you like the best. Those that aren't mentioned feel a bit hurt.

Gumby

• JH
    JH

Gumby,

I'm the smallest one here...and I don't mind.

I'm just well equiped with photoshop. Without that, I wouldn't even be noticed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit