Every JW Elder In State Of Pennsylvania Subpoenaed

by JW GoneBad 79 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

You're right Fisherman...I should've entitled it:

"Thousands Of Jehovah’s Witness Elders Throughout Pennsylvania To Be Subpoenaed In Child Sex Abuse Statewide Investigation!"

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Or how about this Fisherman:

"THE WTBTS HIRES CATHOLIC CHURCH ATTORNEY FIRM TO DEFEND THOUSANDS OF ITS ELDERS THROUGHOUT THE STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA IN CSA INVESTIGATION"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I sort of like this thread title...what do you think Fisherman:

"THE WTBTS PAYS OUT NEARLY $500/HOUR TO CATHOLIC CHURCH ATTORNEY FIRM TO DEFEND THOUSANDS OF ITS ELDERS IN PENNSYLVANIA STATEWIDE CSA INVESTIGATION"

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    Philip Brumley: "I don't apologize for that & that's not why I'm calling.

I LOL'ed for real.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Jeezus, HTF does Fisherman keep his brains from dribbling out his ears?

Anyone with any sense knows that once you start semantic pretzel-twisting to support your side of an argument, you’ve lost the fucking argument.

And his attempts at semantic pretzel-twisting aren’t even that good.

🙄

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

""THE WTBTS PAYS OUT NEARLY $500/HOUR TO CATHOLIC CHURCH ATTORNEY FIRM TO DEFEND THOUSANDS OF ITS ELDERS IN PENNSYLVANIA STATEWIDE CSA INVESTIGATION """

If this is the case,,,this is good, I mean this is good. Just off the top.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I don't know Fisherman....I sort of really like this Thread title...what da yah think:

"BREAKING NEWS!

ONCE ARCH ENEMIES...THE JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES & THE CATHOLIC CHURCH HAVE TEAMED-UP AS THOUSANDS OF JW ELDERS FACE QUESTIONING IN PENNSYLVANIA STATEWIDE CSA INVESTIGATION"

🤣🤣🤣

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

Gonebad, you really went good on those! I liked them all and was unable to decide which one was the best.

How about:

"NOTHING TO SEE HERE!

WATCHTOWER LEAPS INTO BED WITH THE VATICAN TO DISCREDIT VICTIMS OF CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE. THE A-TEAM IS BACK!"

OR...

"PENNSYLVANIA ATTORNEY GENERAL SAYS ENOUGH!!!!! THOUSANDS OF PENNSYLVANIA JW ELDERS UNABLE TO COVER UP THEIR OWN DEPOSITIONS FOR HIDING CHILD SEX ABUSE"

Still, I don't think mine have the fresh, hard-hitting spontaneity that yours have. Oh well, I give up.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I like the wording of both Thread titles ThomasMore...awesome! But of course we'll have to run them by Fisherman first since he/she's been belly-aching about the original Thread title!🤣

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

thought came to my mind: "bad boys, bad boys, what ya gonna do? What ya gonna do when they come for you?" I would hate to be in the shoes of some in that boy's club...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit