Every JW Elder In State Of Pennsylvania Subpoenaed

by JW GoneBad 79 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Biahi
    Biahi

Wow, WingCommander, sounds like a cover up of a huge pedo ring!

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I wouldn't exactly call it a "Pedo-Ring" in an organized way, although, 2 of the recently arrested kind of did just that with one of victims. (passed around) I think child abuse is just prevalent and rampant in this area, and it's been so covered up for decades that it's almost standard operating procedure for these Congregations at this point.

We also have a large Amish community in this region as well. They are notorious for their CSA and covering it up as well. It's just crazy like that around here. My parents (victims of CSA as children themselves, not JW at the time) were highly protective of me, and hence I didn't realize the extent of what I was surrounded by until my late teens. The info coming out about and from families I grew up with and around is jaw-dropping for me to witness from my vantage point. Utterly jaw-dropping. Both of my parents passed away before I was 30, and before any of this really broke in the media. I often think how they must be spinning in their graves. While protective of me, they often (naively) thought how things like this would NEVER happen in Jah's Organization, because of some sort of special divine intervention or protection. (total horseshit)

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

We all hope that the latest 'scandal' (for want of a better word), will see the doom of the Watchtower Corporation(tm)........but it never is!

They might lose some Whiskey money to keep TOMO 'as a newt' and slurring his words as he speaks his vile filth.....and that's about it.

I'm sorry, you're in for a long wait geezers and geezeresses.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

Wing commander, you wrote you know of 9 cases...you should report what you know, even if anon.....

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

@ enoughisenough: FYI, I've already spoken to Mark O'Donnel about these, but most were already taken care of reported already. Nothing to worry about.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

WingCommander-good man!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

“Shred the fucking files! SHRED THE FUCKING FILES!!!!!”

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Seriously, though…

…link, “Like”, and hashtag the shit out of this.

• Ding
    Ding

A couple years ago I talked with an elder from Pennsylvania.

He assured me there were no problems in that State with regarding to reporting because there are mandatory reporting laws that the Society complies with.

I wonder what he thinks now.

I wonder what he will think as more information comes to light.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

He’s gonna think either…

a) …“I got caught lying”, or…

b) …”the WT reps lied to me”.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit