Every JW Elder In State Of Pennsylvania Subpoenaed

by JW GoneBad 79 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

A loud SHOUT-OUT to Lady C & JT of the YouTube channel The Critical Thinker for having Mark O'Donnell on their program.

Putting content like this together doesn't come cheap...so I encourage those who can to support their work & support Mark O'Donnell & his wife!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Any elder aware of this, step down now, now is your chance.

If you can't step down, become, irregular, just go inactive. The writing is on the wall,,,,before you're subpoenaed.

Just become useless to the congregations, inactive or something.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

My crystal ball ( figuratively speaking ) is telling me, there will be Elders moving out of the state of PA...Mark did mentions it being a systematic , county by county interview, but I am thinking the word will spread...the org has likely already sent memos to the Pa. congregations.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

John Martin had a very interesting upload on youtube.

He outlined how the WT cult originated in the state of PA, could this be the beginning of the end of the WT, in PA where it all began perhaps? He related,,just wait and see.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Great news - just a note of caution - I think mark said 67 congregation subpoenas for documents issued - and that WT has called in all elders to talk to WT’s attorneys - that’s just what I understood - not that every individual elder has been subpoenaed. 💗

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

kimsilvo...funny how you can hear the same thing as another and get a different take...I thought the lawyers that all the elders are expected to talk to were for the state...anyway, that time line starts about an hour in. He mentioned the elders weren't supposed to tell other elder...like that will happen! I do hope I heard this part right: the litigation hold notification has been sent out to all the congregations...did I understand the correctly?

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

The question is how would the State execute this kind of action? The majority of elders, except for 3 per congregation (or 3 per congregation group in multi-congregation Kingdom Halls) are not listed anywhere officially. Sure they could go after the registered officers of the corporations but they, for obvious reasons, likely don’t legally have access to the records.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Between 103:00 & 104:00 Mark O'Donnell states several thousand Elders from all congregations across 67 Counties (not congregations) of Pennsylvania...that's one hell of a lot of JW Elders being called in on the carpet to answer for any & all CSA related cases. So far 20 of the 67 counties (not congregations) of elders have already been given notice!

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

I think that WT would be glad if Federal law did not protect the confidentiality of child abu$ers. To quote DD, chld ab$ser could then enjoy the privilege of confidentiality behind bars. But as it stands now, It seems but I don’t know for sure that when crimes are confessed to the church, the information is privileged and cannot be disclosed. Nobody wants the aggravation of getting legally entangled. That is why doctors give warning that they will report it. So don’t bring your child to the doctor if you are an abuser because you will get caught and don't confess sins to the church because they will help prosecute you. But at least the Church won’t have to deal with defending a lawsuit from abu$er for disclosing confidential information.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

The following is a proposal that will be submitted and voted on this Wednesday at the weekly meeting of the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses...it is yet to be decided if Brother Herd, Sanderson, Lette, Losch or Morris will say the following:

"Brothers...in lieu of the what has transpired recently in Pennsylvania,USA where the Attorney General is putting on notice all Bodies of Elders throughout the State of Pennsylvania to respond to statewide subpoenas in connection with Child Abuse Cases for the past 35 years or so...as a Governing Body it has been decided that we should suspend any and all work in connection with Ramapo...at this point it is difficult to determine whether we will be financially able to complete Ramapo until the Attorney General completes it's investigation which will more than likely take several years & tens of millions if not hundreds of millions of dollars in legal fees alone. So much of the dedicated funds we had set aside for Ramapo we're afraid are going to be re-allocated to outside secular specialized Law Firms working on our behalf."

🤣🤣🤣

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit