Mass disassociation pact...

by freemindfade 312 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Island Man
    Island Man

I think it would also be a good idea to send a copy of the DA letters to the media. Get the media clued in to the fact that JWs and ex-JWs around the world are staging a protest action against Watchtower. Get the media to read some of the grievances that the letter protesters are citing. It would be a great way to share some brief nuggets of TTATT with the public and sensitize the public to the fact that Watchtower is a cult-like organization with controversy swirling around it just like Scientology and other manipulative organizations.

The DA letters sent to the media should focus on the practical harmful policies of Watchtower such as poor handling and cover up of child abuse, shunning by family of members who leave the religion, the fanatical refusal of blood transfusions and the shunning of those who unrepentantly accept them, etc.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    I think a couple of pictures of rubber mouth Lett and AM#3 wearing tight pants could be included with appropriate insults would be good just for the laugh and to let the GB know how unindoctrinated people view these idiots.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

Island Man

Maybe there should be three sent, Local KH, HQ, and all gathered in one location and sent in a giant bag to the media to make a visual display of the silent dissent happening within the ranks. It could be a visual manifestation of what a captive religion it is. Maybe just the anonymous DA's

• flipper
    flipper

This is an awesome idea. If enough participate, it may actually capture the media's attention - a mass protest of a corrupt cult.

How much you wanna bet there will be some pre-emptive damage control as soon as the "holy spirit" tells the GB about this.

"Even though this may not make sense from a human standpoint, Jehovah has lovingly directed us to be aware of Satan's takeover of the world's postal services and to disregard the false information being sent out. Take down your mailboxes and burn them. Carrier pigeons will be provided to all congregations. Better yet, you all just stop reading anything other than borg propaganda - more time to work for free for Jehovah."

Mrs. Flipper

• clarity
    clarity

Aahh what have all you lovelies been up to! ha ha The more I think about it ...the more I like it! I don't know about you, but I am tired of "playing nice" standing back & letting them perform their stupid shunning as though it was a perfectly normal activity! Hopefully we can work out most of the kinks and shake things up in a big way.

We could have a running thread where ideas & conversation can be posted in the ONE place ....except that would not be very confidential!

Maybe a private facebook? Call it EXjws Mad As Hell or.......?

Let's see what can be done about this travesty that infringes on our Human Rights.

clarity

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

clarity: Members and EXjws Mad As Hell....They don't give a crap about ex members,

but if they feel there is a movement among the RF this will get their attention.

And we can sit back and watch the fun....

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

this is a great idea--sadly i cant join in.

i d/a 'd over 40 years ago.

but--maybe theres time for me to get reinstated--so i could re-dissassociate again.

• clarity
    clarity

James ...I do know that but we will need a means to 'talk' to each other about organizing a "movement", hopefully with currant awake R&F joining the Exes.

• Simon
    Simon

Not trying to put a downer on this but just want to remind anyone that this isn't something to do simply as a stunt. People will have to live with the consequences which, depending on circumstances, may be significant. So please consider your decision carefully and only do it if you are 100% sure.

Fading quietly is a good option for many. While a dramatic exit will get a round of applause from many, it's not for everyone, especially if there are family relationships involved that you wish to maintain.

But other than that, carry on :)

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Very true. That is why the anonymous da is so interesting. It can give the sender a sense of doing it without committing. But yes. Proceed cautiously

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit