What will you be doing on the evening of the 11th ?

by Phizzy 103 Replies latest jw experiences

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

we will simply be enjoying life - guilt free.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I will probably eat a very hot ghost pepper cheese block. Yummy!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I teach an auditing class that night.

• steve2
    steve2

most people wouldn't get it.

Yes, Nathan, figuratively and literally.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Work--later that evening. It is worse to attend this damnation fest than to work--anyone else ever feel drained and tired after going to this waste of time? That is your energy helping joke-hova to mix up the whole human race (and destroy all diversity and culture in the process) to enslave us and make us all miserable. At least at work, you get something sort of useful accomplished, and make a bit of money in the process (which can be spent as you see fit, not donated to the damnation of the whole human race).

One thing you can do is pick up a Ouija board on the 11th. They cost about 30 toilet papers, or about what you would have wasted had you went to this wastefest and donated toward the Worldwide Damnation Fund. You can also visit this page:
    http://see_the_truth.webs.com/
    if it is still alive and running (there is the chance the whole Internet could get destroyed and Internet II installed). If you are going to reject Jesus, you might as well go the whole distance and reject that thing totally instead of pretending to be xian and then rejecting that thing partially.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Going to hear an interview with Jo Nesbo at the Mitchell Library.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

No hang about that's the following Tuesday. Good job I checked!

Maybe I'm going to the Memorial after all,

• Rainbow_Troll
    Rainbow_Troll
    I will be participating in a black mass. Unfortunately, it won't be the kind that has an orgy at end.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

I`ll have a couple of beers during the day then a few wines during the evening topped up with maybe a steak and chips for dinner .

I can do whatever I want I`m batching,and even if I wasnt we would both be doing something similar.

• djeggnog
    djeggnog

@David_Jay:

As that will be Nisan 16 on the Jewish Calendar, that will be the 2nd day of Passover for me and my family.

I noticed upon reading your post here how you referenced Nisan 16 on the Hebrew calendar as "the Jewish Calendar," but Nisan 16 this year—in 2017—which is also 5777 AM, corresponds to April 13, the day you also referred to here as "the 2nd day of Passover." Since the Bible indicates (at Exo. 12:6) that a day was reckoned as "between the two evenings," that is, beginning from the first evening to the next evening (at approximately 6:00 pm), Nisan 16 would have begun when Saturday ended and Sunday began, at sundown around 6:00 pm, the THIRD day.

Because Nisan 14 is always Passover, and in the year 33 AD on the Julian and Gregorian calendars, which year corresponds to 3793 AM, Passover began on Thursday evening and ended on Friday evening, when the first day of the seven-day Festival of Unfermented Cakes began, "the so-called Passover" (Luke 22:1 ["which is called the Passover" (KJV)]), and also called a "sabbath." Nisan 14, the day on which Jesus was put to death, was "the day before the sabbath" (Mark 15:42), while "the next day, which was after the Preparation" (Matt. 27:62 ["that followed the day of the preparation" (KJV)]) would be Nisan 15; this "Sabbath was a great one" (John 19:31 ["that sabbath day was an high day" (KJV)].

Jesus was resurrected on Nisan 16, the third day following Jesus' execution just as I stated earlier, the day after the Nisan 15 Sabbath, the second day. Nisan 14 corresponds this year to sundown, April 11, 2017, the first day, so this is to point out that you reckoning of the Hebrew calendar is very mistaken.

@djeggnog

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit