What will you be doing on the evening of the 11th ?

by Phizzy 103 Replies latest jw experiences

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Mrs Phizzy and myself will be eating out, sure in the knowledge we will not have JW's using the same Restaurant.

I may have a Cigar along with my Brandy at the meal's end to celebrate my (our) freedom.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

why the 11th ?

• blondie
    blondie

Watching NCIS

• blondie
    blondie

11th jw memorial

• flipper
    flipper

Working my hind end off. Peace out, Mr. flipper

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Smoking pot.

• Landy
    Landy

I know what I won't be doing :D

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Can you imagine...today is Sunday, if we were "in" we'd be going today to the KH and then again on Tuesday for the "celebration" - UGH. Instead, on this nice sunny Sunday, Grandkid went out with Papa for brunch and then junk store surfing. Grammaw (that's me) is doing leisurely house work and intermittent internet surfing.

Mr. Flip, i know how hard you work, as Steve does the same thing. Silver lining, he's in great shape at 64. Bad part, he's away from home a LOT with his work. When he's home he never gets nagged about meeting parts or "reaching out" or not having any d2d time to report. He just relaxes and does what he wants.

We did spend a lot of time incarcerated in a cult but we got some good times now

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

At the Kingdom Hall of course.... have to support Sis. Blues. NB . There are a lot of us in this position. It is only an hour though, does not spoil the whole evening.

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

Personally, there will be at least a bottle wine, and bread dipped in olive oil and herbs. A NY strip will come into play at some point. Plus a martini to start it all off with and perhaps a finger or two of Johnnie Green and a cigar for a proper finish and to celebrate the fact that I don't believe in fairytales anymore.

Then I'll swear off red meat and booze for awhile so my health doesn't go completely off the rails.

Cheers to all of us godless sinners!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit