The Governing Body / Jehovah`s Witnesses and the Sin Of Omission ,How guilty are they ? Can you give an example ?

by smiddy3 146 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

Yes, they do. WT magazines say God will do the exact same things the UN claims it can.

JWs support God as being the source of that. DPI NGOs were not obligated to give support to the UN as being the source.

Your dishonesty shines though again. Interestingly, you refute your own claim. WT indeed does support peace through God's kingdom, but not through the UN. Any claim made by the UN to achieving peace is viewed as a direct insult to God's kingdom, as per WT's own writing, which I previously quoted.

Will you continue lying?

• Doubter
    Doubter

Fink,

Read, slowly...1992...1992....1992.

The initial agreement is what matters most. Once they change and you find out, then you go from there.

• Doubter
    Doubter

Sanchy,

Doubling down doesn’t make your argument more truthful.

Vouching support for the UN to achieve its goals, and agreeing with it goals (the same ones you have) are really not nearly the same thing.

I agree with the goals of the police to maintain order. Does that mean I look to them as the ultimate solution over God?

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

Vouching support for the UN to achieve its goals, and agreeing with it goals (the same ones you have) are really not nearly the same thing.

No matter how you try to spin it, Watchtower publications show it would NOT agree with the goals of the UN of achieving peace WITHOUT God's kingdom. In fact, it demonizes such a goal and labels it blasphemy against God. Keep the lies coming.
  • Doubter
    Doubter

You’re spinning it. First you bring up blood banks and the YMCA - that failed as those are not the UN.

Then you admit WT supports peace, as the UN does. Now you’re saying they don’t via the UN (which I stated initially).

Make up your mind.

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice

Doubter all you have done so far is try to point out we are wrong and you're right.

Honestly I don't care who is right or wrong. I did my research I know truths and lies. You choose to still be in .Good for you!

Honestly I'm happy you're here because the more times you post the more people will respond. So thank you for supporting our apostate website!😁

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

So what Doubter the dishonest one is trying to say is that in 1992 all registered DPI-NGO's didn't have to agree with the charter of the UN in its association and designation as a DPI NGO ???

Truly a intellectually dishonest idiot.

but this what you expect from brainwashed devout JWS

lie to show your loyalty to Jehovah's organization is prerequisite.

• Doubter
    Doubter

Faded Twice -

Of course I’m pointing out where I think I’m right. And you don’t?

You also said that the Revelation Book and Rutherford called to UN “Babylon the Great”.

In all the “research” you’ve allegedly done, you can’t find those quotes?

Do they exists?

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

You obviously have nothing left.

-The principle behind the YMCA quote applies to the UN. As per WT's own word, no association or link whatsoever should exist between a servant of God and these "wicked" organizations. Your claim that since WT didn't specifically write about the UN it wouldn't be wrong to associate oneself with it is both frivolous and blatantly dishonest.

-The WT does support peace, but it's publications claim it absolutely abhors the idea behind the UN's goal of peace without God's kingdom.

Keep the lies coming, you are doing great service for lurkers here!

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice

I already answered one of you're questions doubter .

Remember the one where you asked about alternative depositories that they had as viable options to the UN library.

Yet you still haven't answered any questions asked of you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit