Brooklyn Layoffs and Halt to Kingdom Hall construction projects

by James Jack 75 Replies latest jw experiences

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Might lead easily into a a "If this congregation can meet up over at "x" Kingdom Hall,.. we could sell this KH and use that money to increase the funds of the coffers at Bethel to use to further the preaching work in other countries before the GT"

NJY

• Splash
    Splash

Local congregations will be told to provide assistance.

Good luck with that.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I feel bad for most of the people who'll be laid off. Many of them sacrificed a lot in service of what they sincerely felt was right.

However, one of the most arrogant people I know is a Bethel elder who gets sent to conventions to give talks. I knew him 20 years ago before he ever went to Bethel. I won't feel sorry for him at all if he doesn't make the cut. He can go to hell.

We can appreciate that sentiment. But I tend to begin to agree with what someone else said yesterday. If someone set themselves to be screwed, why feel sorry for them? screw-em

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

However, one of the most arrogant people I know is a Bethel elder who gets sent to conventions to give talks. I knew him 20 years ago before he ever went to Bethel. I won't feel sorry for him at all if he doesn't make the cut. He can go to hell.

I also know of another jerk. I first meet him when he was in his early 20s. This is him on you tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvP_EVUhdKo

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Wow that is infamous - they say that in the end, despite all the logical, rational reasons for making ttatt "your own", it's usually an emotional reaction to something that wakes you up in the end.

Well this obnoxious recording was my emotional reaction, it sickened me to the core that a co religonist of mine could make such a speech with no shame.

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Was that really Ciro Aulicino? No! Who is the man on the video?

The audio perhaps but not the picture

See the thread about him with a picture on a table head left according Barbara.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/229861/ciro-aulicino-photo?page=1

Ciro was the director of WTBTS New York inc.who had 10 years official membership partnership with the UNITED Nations in New York and withdraw 2002 the membership of UN department of public information after the news coverage of the wt-hypocrisy and duplicity by The Guardian London.

Now the strong Tower scrumbles,the disgusting magazines will soon cease to exist, the tower of hypocrisy, richdom, pride willcease to exist in New York, while the United nations will remain forever. Huuuu

New York New york.....

BTW, has the new yorker liitle daughter of the Pennsylvanian mother al ready transmitted charitable help to the mother?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit