Brooklyn Layoffs and Halt to Kingdom Hall construction projects

by James Jack 75 Replies latest jw experiences

• James Jack
    James Jack
    A good source just just told me that at Morning Worship today that the Governing Body announced that a total of 1600 Bethelites will be let get go and not transferred to Warwich when the last property is sold in Brooklyn and all Kingdom Hall building projects are on hold for at least a year so that all the focus will be on the Preaching Work.
  • chicken little
    chicken little
    Well that should stir things up...
  • Flg8ter
    Flg8ter
    I heard that as well this morning, from a very good source. Then my source went on to say, "omg......this could be it!!" At which point I tuned out. Lol
  • All for show
    All for show
    Over at jwsurvery cedars posted this, he is waiting for confirmation, but in the posts some people said their bethel its kids said its true.mcutting the help from kitchen and laundry....
  • OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    all Kingdom Hall building projects are on hold for at least a year so that all the focus will be on the Preaching Work.

It's almost like they're reacting directly to John's thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/479610001/wt-slow-ly-changing-importance-door-door-preaching-work-something-more-profitable

• Giordano
    Giordano

"omg......this could be it!!" The big A is long past you've been put on notice. Say good by to your room and job and three square a day. Time to rejoin the real world and get a life.

It's pretty obvious that the human resources at Bethel are on the Societies low priority list........but then again everyone else is as well.

• sir82
    sir82

I just started another thread on this - so it sounds like it must be true.

so that all the focus will be on the Preaching Work.

so that all the focus will be on not spending money.

There, fixed that for ya, Bethel.

• Jaidubdub
    Jaidubdub
    Wasn't the reason they kept asking for more donations? Because of a shortage of KH's? So what excuse will they now use to keep fleecing the flock of their money?
  • AFRIKANMAN
  • NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

" focus will be on the Preaching Work."

This is WT code for everyone stay busy, just be sure to not consume WT resources.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit